All About Kukatpally BJP Office Area

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by silpi, Jan 5, 2011.

1. silpi

silpi New IL'ite

Hi All,
    Can anyone post me reasonable veggies, groceris shop in this and around area.
    Also good tailors,beauty parlour n fancy shop for cosmetics n others
    also fruits shop n a bakery? Please post me regarding this it would be of great help.
    Thanks in advnace
    Silpi.

2. pinkpearls

pinkpearls Senior IL'ite

Hi silpi,

I lived about one yr. in that area ( it was 5 yrs ago), but whenever I visit India, definitely hangout in Kukutpally, now about bakery, I know there is king's bakery, which is famous and their pastries are good.

tailoring, this Q' is the reason I am giving reply, I know a fabulous tailor, her shop name is SUJI's, very famous and pretty good work, BUT takes atleast 20 days to 1 month to stitch a chudidhar, for exact address: there is a saibaba temple in kukutpally, it is just opposite to the temple, you can even ask anyone about suji's. good thing is they keep a record of your measurements in computer, if you leave your number, they can pull up your a/c, so when you are not in hurry, you can give a try.

for grocery, there are trinetra and spencers ( if they still exists :bonk)

As I mentioned above, I am just replying to talk about suji's :thumbsup

good luck

3. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Hi silpi,
    For reasonable vegetables, there is vegetable market as well as wholesale grocery market under Moosapet bridge you can try there

4. MILKYBAR

MILKYBAR Senior IL'ite

jntu raithu bazar will be the good choice for you.

fresh vegetables available there.and its very near to you.
    in the early morning u can get very fresh than evening,because morning the stock will com.

but saturated and Sunday it will be very rush.

i will buy honey in that market which is very very pure and cost 109/-a bottle.
    i never see this much pure honey and its very tasty.i asked yesterday he told that no stock.

ok.hope it will help you.bye.

5. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

hi milky bar,
    nice that u mentioned about honey ? what is the name of that honey in rythu bazar near to me....

what is the quantity for rs 109 ?

6. MILKYBAR

MILKYBAR Senior IL'ite

hai hemadurga,how r u,after a long time i see your post,very glad to see you.
    do you remember me?

and where are you living?2 days back also i send my dad to raithu bazar but he(seller) is saying that no stock.in that bazar when we enter in the right side 2 or 3 small shops are there ,there we can get honey.and there i will buy ginger garlic paste also.which is 30/-.and honey bottle will be half liter i think.

ok.bye.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  7. silpi

silpi New IL'ite

oh thats great
    thanks all for the important info i will definetely try all the stores mentioned