Blessing from saibaba -my experience

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by griget, Dec 10, 2010.

1. bhuvisrini

bhuvisrini Gold IL'ite

Jai Sri Sai
    Hi Lighter
    Have read your post. was touched and my eyes filled. Am also BABA's Devotee. Please Please do not suspect him. If he promised he will be with you for ever. You did your part very good and seems you have sooo much love with your guy. Your love is TRUE my dear. Please do pray every day and chant his name always, surely you will get good answer from him soon and also peaceful mind. He know what is good and when should your marriage will happen that make your life beatiful. He is not testing your patience instead he is giving you more more power to handle worse situation. Me too keep you in my Prayers. I promise you surely you will join with your guy and live a good life, he will come and take you soon. May SAI BABA Bless you :)

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  2. varshatha

varshatha New IL'ite

Hello Lighter,

You are such a great devotee of Babaji. Please make yourself strong. Babaji is only testing you. I would like to post the 4 golden truth's given by our Babaji. Please read this. You will feel better. The one who trust Baba even near a inch to death is the true devotee. And also in my opinion please try to talk to your boyfriend and his family with positive approach. Just express him how much you love him. Leave the rest to BABA.

Golden Truth-1
    --------------------------
    Dear Child, '
    Surrender yourself completely to me'. I am just telling you a simple way of how you can do this. Tell frequently to your inner mind daily that 'I am just an instrument and It is You who are going to do everything for me today', You are going to speak for me, You are going to think for me. You are within me and watching everything. When somebody scolds you or if you meet any disrespect, then tell immediately 'Baba He is not scolding me, He is scolding You', Baba he is not insulting me, he is insulting You.' If you get any appreciation for your work, then tell, 'Baba this appreciation is for You only as I am just an instrument and you made use of me for achieving this.'

Golden Truth-2
    ------------------------------
    Dear Child, if you are losing hope of facing extreme difficulty in your life and bothering too much about the problems, then it simply indicates that your mind is NOT yet matured enough to understand the main cause behind it and also don't know how to tackle it. The reason why you are facing troubles in this birth is due to the 'Karma' that you have done in your previous birth. I am purifying you by decreasing your burden of Karma slow and steadily in this birth by giving you hard circumstances to face thereby you can easily come out of your burden of Karma and be purified and get rid of all your problems in this life. While doing so, your inner mind hides this very essential truth of removing the Karma and makes you worry more about your problems than the realization of the existence of Gnana (True knowledge).

Golden Truth-3
    -----------------------------
    Dear Child, I will tell you a very easy way of converting your hard circumstances in your favour. Whenver you face any sort of problems in your life, start meditating on me immediately without worrying about your problems, then I will take your entire problem on my shoulders and you will get a solution at the earliest. Also when you start meditating on me during your problematic situation, it will create more positive energy in you and make your strength double the amount of times and gives you the power of facing any sort of problems and make these problems 'nothing'.

Golden Truth-4
    -------------------------------
    Dear child, I want a Change in your mind and atitude and hence I have come out of my Samathi and giving you the hard situations in your life to face for the sake of realization of this truth. Once you ask me for a wish to be fulfilled, You don't need to remind me everytime, I know when to give you what you want. I am wating for your burden of karma to be reduced by giving hard situations in your life. Accept whatever that comes on your way and make your mind matured.

1 person likes this.
  3. kakasha

kakasha New IL'ite

hi griget..

ur lucky among the few to be blessed..

congrats dear...

will this be available other language also... english

4. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

I have a question here. Why would someone be tested? Is it fair to be tested? How much sincerity is enough or faith is enough cannot be told. I can say 1 cup of ice cream is enough but some other it would be 2 cups. But faith and sincerity cannot be measured. Am I faithful to God, when I think of him casually or when I think of him every time I eat a morsel of food, or when I feel that he is in flesh and blood. We cannot quantify. It is just that what works with several here has not worked with lighter. A pragmatic approach is needed to forget her love interest and move on. The divine will not break open and give a helping hand. The divine will only make you realize that your actions will give you happiness or sadness.

Sorry if I am offensive.

5. KaviPriyaNew

KaviPriyaNew Junior IL'ite

Dear Lighter,

I can understand your problems and feelings.
    Please be patient and believe that, God wont give what you want but God will give you what is best.
    See our sufferings will make us strong, and surely it will decrease our poorva jenma vinay, see by accepting the suffering your karma gets decreased and life is a wheel you wont be facing problems Baba will surely let you know hapiness soon,

I will also pray for you, not to give the Guy who doesn't know your worth but give you courage to face reality and give the Best for your life.

God knows what is best.

take care.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Glad to know that you did Saibaba Vrath and you are blessed by Saibaba. Thanks for sharing with us. You are really blessed

Wishing you happy memories to cherish, lovely moments to enjoy and many beautiful tomorrows in your new home. Congrats.

7. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Good to know about the miracles of Baba. Lighter, I would suggest that for sometime, focus on yourself, instead of marriage. Have a career. Learn cooking and housekeeping. Make friends. Read. Have other hobbies. Baba has some plans for you, keeping your best interests in mind. Over time, they will be revealed.

8. aparajith

aparajith New IL'ite

lighter,

I read your post.
    Please don't give up. continue your prayers. Baba knows everything, He will give you whatever you deserve for! There must be a strong reason behind everything, please believe me!
    All are his children! HE never show partiality to HIS own kids believe this!
    continue praying!

9. shawrup

shawrup New IL'ite

Congratulations on your new home. create many good memories in your home, fill your home with LOVE.

I belive in baba too. i prayed for a baby and he blessed me with cute healty baby boy. i thank baba everyday. i was praying for healty pregnancy and believe it or not, i had not even one single problem in 9 months. with baba blessings i have so much happiness in my life.

once again, congrats!