1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Caught red-handed......share your side...pls...

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by amnice, Dec 16, 2010.

1. rin

rin New IL'ite

Hi All

Really good tread it remind all good moments.........
    Till now (three years of marriage )we haven't got catch
    we stay with In laws only...but really my husband is really full of romance.
    he keep me stopping always while doing work by toching,holding etc.
    i really feel my tem high that time......
    and my MIL is really very understanding she never came in without knocking and also she tease me many time in intial days after marriage
    like "You won't slept last night ?"or like "U don't let my son sleep etc."
    But yes before marriage we were caught so many times by rikshawala or others.:)

2. GeethaMR

GeethaMR Silver IL'ite

Ah good thread OP :))
    What is th student who is not caught once!!

And RIN, ha ha , good one, that inciden where you were caught by rickshawala..really naughty...somehow all don't have the courage to express love in public. your Dh must be one expressive husband to not leave you even for a minute in the rickshaw :)))

Geetha

3. shabd

shabd Bronze IL'ite

cute post and sweet replies

4. madhumathi1974

madhumathi1974 Bronze IL'ite

HI to all,

this is very gud thread. by reading i went back to my memories when i was cought in kitchen and my room manytimes by my mil, mom, younger bro and younger bil's.my dh is horrible.

hoops this is really embrassing situation sometimes i used to ask my dh why r u soo bad of not seeing the place where u r and what to b done. he is still the same moodtoday also after 16yrs of married life. offcourse now we r away from elders but in front of kids he is the same and my younger son runs to us as if iam his competitor and i say he is my sautan in this matter.

I thank god for giving me this happy married life with all other tensions too.as many r not blessed with these also. so iam lucky for this and never feel guilt r shamed.now i luv it tooo.

5. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Thanks to all for liking my thoughts. I have been deprived of many things in my life. I have decided that I will give all those to people who need them, without expecting anything in return. That way, I get happiness. There is a Thirukkural that says that we should make a person (who had done wrong to us) feel embarrassed by doing a good deed to them rather than wrong them. So 'yaan peratha inbam peruga ivvaiyagam...'

1 person likes this.
  6. amnice

amnice Bronze IL'ite

THANKS,THANKS AND A HEARTY THANKS TO ALL WHO RESPONDED.

It has been quite some days I logged in. Was very curious to read all your responses and felt very happy to see so many of you responding.

:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown to one and all and please keep your posts coming!!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  7. smilealwayss

smilealwayss Gold IL'ite

dear Amnicemastthread ... really could not stop laughing [ and blushing].
    good one .....

8. PRIYAJI

PRIYAJI Bronze IL'ite

Oh you people are chooo Lucky. My DH is very very concious when we are outside our home. Even if I casually hold his hand while crossing a road or something he will scold me saying dont do this in public.....I dont want him to be all that romantic in public (but i really wish) but atleast he can be casual with me after all these 4 years of marriage....

9. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

I am married for 10 years but something like this never happened to me we went to USA as soon we got married even their he will be in his oneplace and watching tv and dont know the meaning of romantic like Varloo mam said I understood it cannot be cured once I wanted to feed him sweet which I made for a function he said no but I insisted rather forced him that I will feed and my minlaw entered the room at the same time so he pushed me and I fell down he felt embarrsed and went away.And one more incident my minlaw came to USA along with us after marriage once with out knocking the door she entered the room we were sleeping hugging eachother(newly wed right) my husband saw her so from that time onwards till she left he made me to sleep in a different place:spin

10. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

That's funny Priya..

Its not just newly weds that sleep hugging each other, even after many many years of marriage, it continues.
    This is the beauty of a happy marriage.