TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ttc123

ttc123 Senior IL'ite

Hi girls,
    I have been charting my bbt and am on 12dpo today. My temp this morning was high but in afternoon i had a very.light pink spotting. It has stopped now. Could it be implantation bleeding by any chance? Can IB happen so late? I know if am not pregnant then periods will come in 2 days and temp will also fall. Am just getting curious abt it hence thought of adking you all
    Thanks ttc

2. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

wait for few days and do hpt.yes it can be implantation bleeding.Now relax and concentrat on otherworks check hpt if you miss the period due means.:thumbsup

3. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

Mild cramps are normal in 1st trimester. Dr told not to worry until its severe and sharp. No tablets for them. Today I had my scan. Baby is in 9th week now and heart beat is normal. My EDD is 12-Aug-2011. Dr refused to give tablets for my sinus headache too. She told till 100th day, no tablets for cold,fever and headache since it will affect fetal development. I am not able to handle headache :bonk. From my first scan which was horrible, to till date I was wandering with all kind of confusions. Now I am feeling bit ok. Discharge is also ok until it is not accompanied with severe cramping and in dark red color. Your 8th week scan will be clear and fine. Thats why most of the Dr dont prescribe scan before 8th week. Since ours is late conception, we had to undergo such pressure. Please CHILL !!! and enjoy bed rest from tomorrow.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  4. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

Anuram, I had bad sinus attacks during pg. Dry roast sooji (until warm, not hot), and put it in a towel. Keep dabbing it on your sinuses (first make sure it is comfortable). Works like a charm.

Priyanka, here goes: do not obsess over every little thing. You can have symptoms on some days but not on others. This does happen. Don't worry. Tell yourself that you'll enjoy your pregnancy. You'll find yourself missing all stages of pg, later. Yes, even the worst painful bits.

Maha has a fever :-(.

5. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Dear Suja,

First of all thank you for sharing the link in my post... or I would have missed this wonderful snippet of writing... You spoke my mind... I thought the same too... I was married when I was 23 years old, I was a happy-go-lucky girl who doesnt seen the face of challenge or trouble. Like first rank holder in school, had education in good engg college, got job before even finishing education, then married in a year to a wonderful man.... God then thought, ok NOW its your time to face challenge.

All my friends till college days say that I am so selfcentered. But now I developed the attitude of understanding other's feeling, prepare for both ups and downs in life.

If I had a kid earlier in my married life, I wouldn't have understood what life really is... More than everything, I understood my husband very much and we are more like best friends... The amazing support from my family, especially my kid brother who talks so matured like a 60 year old - Sure I will remember all these... The much-expected LO will be loved by everybody....

ILT

6. annavarapus

annavarapus Senior IL'ite

@ILT & Suja

I totally agree with what you said.After an year of TTC and going through 2 failed IVF's I can certainly relate to what you were saying.I wouldn't have had all the hope and faith without the support and love from my DH. I am very fortunate to have a person like him who made my TTC struggle a smooth journey. He supported me emotionally,financially and with lots of love of love and care to undergo various rounds of treatment.After all this struggles we were blessed with a surprise BFP in a natural cycle.We never know what's in store for us and what the Almighty has planned for us.

Since it took us so long to conceive, we both want to cherish the pregnancy journey and he is there with me all time around to make sure I am happy and enjoy this journey to the fullest. I wish all the TTC ladies should be able to experience it soon.

My story of TTC should be an inspiration for the TTC ladies and I hope that everyone will be able to share such a story soon.

@Radha,I did not want to pen a long post when you announced the negative result as I was very happy to see the post with a sense of positiveness and more than anything else the support from your DH.May you be blessed with a miracle soon.My wishes are always with you.

7. annavarapus

annavarapus Senior IL'ite

Congrats Priyanka! Wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months.

8. hopesinbaby2010

hopesinbaby2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this thread but sailing in the same boat. I also want to join with u guys.

Baby dust to all!

9. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Priyanka. My best wishes for healthy and happy 9 months

10. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

for both Priyanka (priyankanath & annavarapus)

congrats !! Eat healthy food and enjoy ur pregnancy !

Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.