1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss - Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by daisymom, Jul 22, 2010.

Do you watch Bigg Boss?

1. Yes

34.5%
  2. Sometimes

25.9%
  3. No

39.7%
  1. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

that Red Box contained inaam of 5 Lakhs for the person who is to be evicted from the house.....Ashmit must have realised that his chances of winning are the least so he voluntereed to be evicted and he won the 5 Lakhs award......:bonk

Shweta deserves to win..........she ist he best, Khali and Dolly are in the house to add entertainment quotient to the show....:hide:

2. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Now all are crying and giving out sob stories including Khali who is very smart and manipulative . Dolly cries loudly while covering her face !

3. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Shweta Tiwari wins Bigg Boss

[​IMG]

It's the news that all have been waiting for. After fights and quarrels, and some good and bad moments, controversies and melodrama, Bigg Boss Season 4 comes to a grand end. With only four contestants remaining in the house Ashmit Patel, Shweta Tiwari, Dolly Bindra and the great Khali, just who was going to be the coveted winner of Bigg Boss, was the big question.

Well, Shweta Tiwari seems to have won the hearts of the public. Her straightforward nature worked well for her. So how will Shweta celebrate? It looks like a party is surely on the cards. And all the contestants who participated in this season's Bigg Boss will be invited.

This is the first time a female contestant has won Bigg Boss.

"I'm overwhelmed," said Shweta, unable to speak much. But she's the one who is going to laugh all the way to the bank as a one crore booty awaits her.

4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Wow thats great news, i knoew she would win. The others like khali nad dolly were just there to make the show more spicy.
    thanks a ton to all of you for posting in the information
    love
    alpa:cheers

5. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Shweta deserved it...........Congrats to the lady :thumbsup

6. shaliniku

shaliniku Senior IL'ite

Shweta plans to spend the entire prize money on her daughter Palak’s education and upbringing. "I know for sure that it will be totally reserved for my daughter's upbringing. I want her to get the best opportunities," she told Times of India right after she was crowned the winner.

She also said “I don't know if I will marry again or settle down. I don't know if this year will bring love. I have just come out a winner and I want to bask in this moment. One cannot predict when marriage or love will knock on your door".

Congrats Shweta!! Enjoy the moment!!
    :cheers

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  7. MadhujaJ

MadhujaJ Senior IL'ite

I loved it!! Shweta undoubtedly deserved to win!!! She had it in her!!:cheers:thumbsup

It was an absolute party time for the triumphant Shweta as she walked away with the gorgeous Winner’s Trophy on Bigg Boss 4 which had got TV viewers gripped for weeks. Shweta’s mother and daughter were present to share her moment of glory. All the other participants of Bigg Boss 4 were present in the finale along with family members.

Samir Soni bagged a car for his style and boldness on the show. He deserved it – did he not:thumbsup?

The “newly-wed” Sara Khan’s arrival without hubby Ali Merchant surprised none:biglaugh!