Puja Format - Feedbacks here

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by AGR, Mar 23, 2006.

1. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mrs C,
    As hopefloats mentioned I have never been able to explain this to Ani. We attend Chinmaya Mission and he does understand a little bit[to be honest even I understand only now].That will be great to hear from you.Can't wait for this thread to begin.Good luck Mrs C. Now don't be taken aback if I don't post FB in kitchen thread. You know what I am upto. You are making me work hard Mrs C[ just kidding].

Love,

2. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

some more formats pls.......

Dear Chitra,

Before you get too busy with the new thread, could you pls give the puja format for TULASI PUJA & SHIVA -PARVATI PUJA.
    I would be really thankful to you for this.

Love & Regards,

3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meena !

Do not for a minute think that I will concentrate on any one thread & be less concerned about my other threads & other forums !
    All threads are my babies, Meena & I plan to give them all equal attention !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

4. meenaprakash

sorry, C.

Dear Chitra,

You not only give equal attention to your threads, you give equal attention to each and every one of us tooooo. We are so much used to interacting with you that unless we write to you, our day is incomplete.

sorry Chitra, didn't mean it that way.

Like the shiva shlokas made my collection of shlokas complete, the shiva puja format wuld give me the same satisfaction.

Love & regards,

5. Chitvish

Hello Meena !

Shiva - Parvathi puja is the next one to be posted, followed by Thulasi puja.
    The first one is almost completely drafted. Only the finishing touches need be given.
    Happy, my dear friend?
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

6. meenaprakash

very happpy........

Dear Chitra,

you make / give us soo much happiness that All I can do is to pray God to give you all the happiness in the world.
    You are a Gem!!!!!!!!!!

Love & regards,

7. vatsi

vatsi Bronze IL'ite

waiting

Hi Chitra,
    Waiting for " Why do we...........in Indian culture?" .You are doing great job. Whatever i ll write in ur appriciation will be less. I follow this thread regularly n i love it.
    Thanks n Regards

8. Chitvish

Dear Vatsi !

Yesterday I have already started the thread : "The unique features of Indian culture "
    Did you not notice it ? I have got many replies.
    Please see that thread without fail - I have just given an introduction.
    Will follow it up regularly.
    I remember you had asked for Thulasi puja format. Now I am writing Shiva-Parvathy puja format, after which I plan to post Thuasi puja. Please look out for the same.
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

9. SuBa

SuBa Senior IL'ite

Dear Mrs.Chithra

Thrilled to see the shiva-parvathi poojai vidhigal.Shiva being our kula deivam it means a lot to me.I have the same picture with me but mine is a little smaller.
    Just now finished Vilakku poojai according to your format.Certainly its more elaborate than what i used to do before and now i feel like am really doing it from start to finish.A sense of completion is there!I have a few doubts.
    1)I want to incorporate the arathi slokam( Na thathra...), say "Indrayaa namah .." and also show the lighted camphor clockwise around the house when we do karpoora neeranjanam .How do i do that?
    2)This is a really silly doubt but when we take 1 spoon of water and pour in to the cup is it with right hand or left hand?I forgot.
    3)Why do we chant "Shubam karoti" again during aathma puja?
    4)Do we chant "yaani kanicha" once or the whole time during the self pradakshinam?
    5)Can i take arathi in stainless steel plate or is that a no-no?
    6)Why do we do 7 namaskarams after chanting the slokas?
    6)Can we pray to God after 12 and before 4?
    Am adding another request here,Mrs.C.Please please give me varalakshmi pooja format.Everyyear i have to call my MIL for help.

Thanks for everything.

Love
    Suba.

10. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

Help..

Hi Mrs.Chithra or anyone,

I am looking for Sankatahara chathurthi pooja format. In my viradha pooja vidhanam, they dont have it and would like to start once I get the format.

Already, Mrs.C is extremely busy in formatting other stuffs, so definitely, not fair to trouble anymore. Hence, let me know if any site available to take the print out as well.

Waiting for replies..

Rgds.