1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Insecured feeling

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sheebros, Jan 5, 2011.

1. sheebros

sheebros Bronze IL'ite

ASG

I wonder how you live with your husband...even I have never seen such bad comments on anyone's thread. god save you..

I know how I am and also my attitude you better not comment more than this...

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  2. sheebros

sheebros Bronze IL'ite

Hi pritiviraji , satchitananda

money is what matters in my case, so I just shared my problem so that I get some relief by ppl's suggestions,
    when I read through the problems coming in arranged marriage I was shocked , I was feeling my situation is nothing,now I can work in my life in solving the financial problems..
    I agree with you that problems are there everywhere..thanks for ur feedback..

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  3. kakasha

kakasha New IL'ite

Hi sheebros,

I think you need to get a decision,If you want ur hubby then stop talking bad about him and start a new life or else take the other way round .but dont take any decision in hastyness, which will put you in trouble..

Friends I think sheebros has some mental depression so she has come for a solution lets not be harsh to her which will make her feel more bad.

now its your turn sheebros to act on life,and take things seriously ,you both sit and discuss what can be done for making your life happier.dont go for any loans in your current situation its is a problem. then you would have work harder to repay..

4. gif

gif New IL'ite

Dear Sheebros
    I wanted to put you some thoughts which enhanced better understanding between me and my husband.

1.Try to compliment each other on every little deeds, let tat start from u.
    All the fingers in our hand are different, EACH HAVE THEIR ROLE
    2.Try to help out in each others strength and weakness.
    I realized that i am weak in something, but wer mu husband was strong to deal tat.
    3. Realize tat both husband and wife has come entirely from different back ground.It takes time to understand entirely each other.A magic cant happen..its a process. WE have to allow changes within us.
    4. I Started sacrificing my selfish things. I was able to enjoy his love on me .As days passed he started sacrificing things for me.....Wat a joy.....
    5.WE used to say to each other YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS GIFT FROM GOD,
    iT MADE US FEEL WE ARE SPECIAL FOR EACH OTHER.
    6.Dont get to bed with any dispute unsettled.
    Try to ask sorry , i started asking sorry even if it was not my fault....to my surprise the next time it was my hubby to ask sorry for wat he has not done...

Enjoy the Married life.......its in us how we live it.....allow changes to take place.
    Happy living......

5. shanmu13

shanmu13 New IL'ite

Hi Sheebros,

I can totally agree and relate to your feeling.

My DH also earns less than me and is less educated than me. Ours was a love and arranged marriage. we were in love for 5 years and then got married. as yours my parents also advised me a lot saying you will have ego problems in life later. But i fought with them. seeing my stubbornness, they arranged for the marriage.I was thinking whatever happens i'll marry only him. As you said love made my eyes as well as mind blind. the marriage was also over. I was very happy. as if i have achieved something. but then started the real story. My DH has the habit of lying which i never realized. Out of 100 things that he told me before marriage, 90 were lies. He's a lavish spender, drinks, smokes. We were totally incompatible. so many many fights. The first 1 year of my marriage was hell.
    I dint show anything to my parents.rather couldn't show and had to put up a rosy picture because he was my choice. I used to cry almost everyday. thinking why did i not listen to my parents , why was i like a fool. Inspite of being the smart one in the entire family.

Slowly i started accepting him as "him" and the perfect husband image that i had in my mind started vanishing. I kept telling myself, i have entered into a one-way. I have to move forward there is no way going back. So instead of comparing my life with my other friends whom i "think" have a better life (by looking at the pictures they show, dont know what the real scene is behind), i count my blessings. I have a good inlaws, they dont complain about me. Infact show lot of love towards me. trust me more than their own son.
    In spite of fighting with my DH a lot, i still fall in love with him every time i look into his eyes. because i had fallen in love with him whole-heartedly without thinking about any materialistic things in the world. so there should be some power for that purity of love right, which keeps us bonded.

somewhere in the corner of my heart i still have the insecure feeling that i dont have a lavish life now, i have to work all my life, But its ok. positive side of it is it has made me a strong career woman.

6. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

Hi shanmu,

I hope the best for you. :thumbsup

7. kakasha

kakasha New IL'ite

hey shanmu13...

really nice what u said...
    I feel proud of you...