Am I pregnant?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by devotee, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi AbiPriya,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum.
    You can find our forum guidelines here...
    I don't think IC only during ovulation is sufficient. Start IC few days ebfore expected ovulation & later too! You your DH has sperm issues, trying on alternate days around ovulation days is enough! Plan properly!
    Baby dust to you!

Hi Rakhii,
    Oh dear... very sorry about the periods! Take care.. There is always a new cycle! Be positive.
    Baby dust to you.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  2. waitingForTej

waitingForTej Senior IL'ite

come on yaar Rakhii... dont' stress yourself out...Trust me after you have a baby you'll enough of it to keep you on your toes!!!

3. jaaisu

jaaisu Senior IL'ite

Am i pregnant

Dear ladies,

I have irregular periods..sometimes it is 35 days ,sometimes 40 and at the max it is 50. Iam trying to conceive. Last time i got my periods on dec 24th.Now it has been a month and i got sores on my mouth unusually (and it is contagious cos my husband also got a similar one and i guess it was bcos of me)and i feel cold all day.The other day i was extremely hungry inspite of having my regular breakfast.Sometimes i feel i have a very heat body..Im tired and feel lazy and my head aches sometimes.. i think im too early to take a hpt. Has anyone experienced these symptoms..i wish im pregnant...

4. Vasumathy

Re: Am i pregnant

Hi Jaaisu,
    Take up a HPT. With irregular periods, its tough to come to a conclusion. I hope you are in 33 day mark now. If you can hold on your expectations & other troubles, wait till 45 days of your cycle & do a HPT.
    Baby dust to you!

5. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi jaaisu,:hiya

I also wish goodluck to you .that this time you should be pregno...:thumbsup
    but one thing i want to suggest you please check your thyroid TSH level...all these symptoms are for that also.

even if you are pregnant hypothyridism can put your pregnancy on risk ...so in both the case i will suggest you to check.

swati

6. jaaisu

jaaisu Senior IL'ite

hi vasumathy,

Thanks for the reply..Will wait for few more days ..

Hi swati,

I had a check up 6 months back and also a month ago..My gyn told that everything is normal and i shud reduce my weight..Rite now im around 65.
    I chkd for thyroid also and she told i don have any such problem and asked me to take a thyroid test after 6 months just as a precaution.She told i have some symptoms of pcos and asked me to take metformin along with some folic and multivitamin tablets.I want to take a preg test after a few days so i stoped taking metformin for the time being.

7. Vasumathy

Jaaisu,
    Metformin helps in weight loss & pregnancy too. If you are taking Metformin do continue to take until your doc asks to stop it!
    All the best!

8. jaaisu

jaaisu Senior IL'ite

hi vasumathy,

Thanks for the info..

9. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Jaaisu,

Like vasumathy said, please do not discontinue medication until doctor advises.
    All the best!

10. anukv

anukv Bronze IL'ite

try the urine test .... it might help you.... (incase its already 30 days past ur last period)