Career OR Marriage Profile Analysis

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by SKRamakrishnan, Nov 8, 2010.

1. vatsala

vatsala New IL'ite

Dear sir ,A very happy &prosperous New Year.In your analysis of my son you have asked for his profession.he is working as marketing manager in a mutual fund company.he wants to go for change of job.Is the time right for him to consider this?
    Also will you be able to give your valuable analysis of career and marriage for my nephew whose details are;
    dob;16-june-1990
    time;7:13 am
    place;mumbai.
    my son's detail;
    dob;22-sept-1980
    time;12:05pm
    place;mumbai.

2. sadhana11

sadhana11 Senior IL'ite

dear sir....

waiting for ur reply...:)

3. SKRamakrishnan

SKRamakrishnan Senior IL'ite

Hi Sadhana

Sorry for the delay.

The problem is the marriage matching between 2 horoscope takes a lot of time and it has to be done with a lot of attention. i am not doing this as a profession, my day job is something different, so i do not sit at one place and does the astrology 24 by 7. all i do is to attend one or 2 people during my spare time. so if people ask 1 question, there is better chance of them getting a response, if not automatically they go down the queue. the reason is I do not have time honestly!

Now coming to your query of matching this 2 horoscope, i can see you are getting 6 out of 10 star match. the most 2 important one's rajju , and sthree dheergha are both available between these 2 people. that is a good indication. so it is above average, from star point of view.

but stars are very far and influence they have on our life is negligible compared to the grahas near by.

papa samya is what we need to check between 2 horoscopes.

Badri has sun in the lagna together with lagna lord venus.
    both are aspecting 7th house.
    venus aspecting 7th house is not bad.(+1)
    sun aspecting 7th house is a minor affliction(-1), as sun does not like women or women moves away from the Sun.
    saturn present in the 7th house is a minor affliction. this shows delay in marriage.(-1) , it also shows a person getting married to some one elder than their age. saturn is yoga karaka for him, so it is positive as well.

7th lord mars is in the 2nd house. that shows gain from opposite sex!
    or change of financial situation after the marriage.

4th house of family happiness sun is in the lagna but in the enemy house (-1)
    8th lord of jupiter that controls the marriage longevity is in the 11th house(+1), but under rahu ketu axis, forming a guru chandala yoga. (-1)
    that is one of the worst cobination.

jupiter has a favorable aspect on the 7th house which is good. (+1)

that is his chart having total scoring factor of -1

Your chart shows

You are virgo lagna.
    ketu in the lagna, rahu in the 7th house.
    rahu in the 7th house shows marriage to a person of different custom.
    something unusual about it.
    or not traditional type marriage. (-1)

4th house of family happiness is controlled by jupiter who is present in the 6th house (-1) along with moon making a gaja kesari yogam in the chart(+1).
    placement of jupiter and moon is bad in the chart.

8th lord of marriage longevity is in the 5th house, which is good(+1) it is exalted which is good (+1), but in the rasi of saturn who is enemy to mars also aspected by mars who is the 5th and the 6th lord.(-1)

saturn aspecting mars is not considered to be good.(-1)
    so there is some affliction on the longevity part in your chart.

7th lord of marriage is jupiter , and it has gone to 6th (which is 12th to itself). 12th shows loss. (-1)

your chart shows overall scoring factor -2

please see that these are only rough scoring.

overall the difference between papatwa of 2 horoscope is not oo much and hence can be considered for marriage.

there is no manglik effect in the chart.
    mercury dasha is going to start by end of this year for Badri, so, any time after mid 2012 is the best time for marriage.

there is ketu present in badri's 5th house of children, that is a minor delay for getting children, but i would not worry much about it.

for your chart, you have exalted mars in the 5th house, not a problem at all.start from mid 2012 is a good time for marriage as per your chart!
    same is the case with Badri.

Before the marriage, please sit down with a professional local astrologer and get clarification on the other factors.

please recite swayam vara mantra for help getting married quickly.

you can download the mantra from my blog "shadbala - vedic astrology blog"

All the best for you two!

regards

SK. Rramakrishnan
    Vedic Astrologer
    Shadbala

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  4. griget

griget Bronze IL'ite

Hi sir ,

Can you help me on the below info . This is for my brother.

Name: PR
    place : ongole AP
    DOB: july 15th 1989
    Time : btw 8-9 AM . Ithink 8:30AM

pls help me on this.

Thanks.

5. SKRamakrishnan

Hi Griget

What do you want me to look at in your bro' horoscope?

regards
    SK. Ramakrishnan

6. akshu02

akshu02 Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Following are my details. I am looking for a job now. Please let me know, if i would be able to find one soon.

Date of birth : April 8, 1982
    Time of birth : 6:15 AM
    Place of birth : Salem, TN, India

Thanks in advance
    Gomathy

7. SKRamakrishnan

Hi Priyanka

Mars iscontrolling your personality.
    martian qualities should be in your character.
    moon is in the 4th house, that is karako bhava nasah, means moon's qualities gets spoiled to some extent.
    care, tolerance, motherly attitude etc. moon is also in saturn's rasi, so soe affliction for the moon.

looking at the dasa , antar dasa, jupiter transit period etc, good time for marriage is between mid 2012 and mid 2013
    more accurately after 1st january 2013.
    possibility of financial improvement after marriage is shown in the chart. that is immediately after the marriage.

venus the 7th lord is with sun, who is not a good planet for marriage things.
    8th lord of marriage longevity(mercury) is under rahu ketu axis along with exalted mars. that also shows some worry on the marriage longevity part, but not spoling at all.

please do a proper papa samya between the horoscope as and when you get proposals. there should not be any problem.

All the best

Regards

SK. Ramakrishnan
    Vedic Astrologer
    Shadbala

8. RagaPrasanna

RagaPrasanna Platinum IL'ite

Hello sir..

Reposting my details (from Pg 20)

Hello sir,

Can you predict health/child birth/career & financial improvements for me?

Name: RR
    Date of Birth: 26/4/1985
    Time of Birth: 12.01 am
    Place of Birth: Virudhunagar, TN

9. SKRamakrishnan

Hi Gomathy

I have done a prasna for you.
    lagna is leo, a fixed rasi, its lord is sun. fixed rasi tells me the result is not immediate.
    sun is in the 5th house together with 4th and 9th lord mars.
    they are friends.
    sun is favorably connected to the 9th lord, that shows the bhagya.
    sun is also under rahu ketu axis. rahu ketu are unlucky planets and shows delay.

10th house is looked at for job.
    its lord is venus.
    venus is placed in 4th house together with 11th lord mercury.
    mercury is the labha lord here.
    labha lord is moving away from the job lord , that is not showing good result.
    job lord venus is not favorably connected with the lagna lord sun, that shows delay.
    but it shows future link between them.
    so work hard or wait longer is shown from the prasna chart.
    you would get the result, but there is a delay.
    moon in the 6th house shows a delay of 1 year to get the result.

moon is feebly connected with lgana lord,& moon is moving away from job lord venus.
    all shows e delay.
    please keep trying.

when you get a job, please come back and give me a feedback

All the best

SK. Ramakrishnan
    Vedic Astrologer
    Shadbala

10. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Shadbala

Respected Sir,

Sorry !! for the late reply !! I was out of town .Thank you so much for your precious time and valuble reviews of the charts. I do have health issue related to skin ever since iam 4 yrs old ,I dont know about present day but i do have some issues like thyroid ,gastric and hernia! My husband is not very co- operative to me and also doesnt like any of my family members as they couldnt do certain things as promised mostly monetary..I am worried much about my son who is in 10 th grade now ,not interested in studies at all ,if we go back to india ,he says will not study further.
    I am getting some support from my parents but its way below my husband's expectations.I am jobless all these years and nothing materialises for me .We have valid visa till May this year! I am afraid to go back .Let me know the possibities through my husband 's chart .

Please kindly see the chart of my son too and tell me about his education and future.He doesnt respect me nor care for anything.
    My son : sm
    D O B :JUNE 30 1995
    TOB 1: 15 AM
    POB: VIJAYAWADA,AP INDIA
    Also should I consider his birth date as 30 th june or 1st july as he is born in the midnight @ 1.15 am. Sorry!! for asking so many questions .
    I eagarly wait for your reply .
    Once I thank you for you valuable time and please suggest any pariharams or poojas . I do pray and do many vrats but nothing seem to give me any positive result.

Please help me sir.
    Thankyou

Regards

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011