1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite TV actor

Discussion in 'TV' started by Aparna77, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Aparna77

Aparna77 Senior IL'ite

Most of us know that TV actors especially those working in daily serials have to work quite hard and that too without a break. We all have our favorite TV actors.
    Here is mine. My favorite TV actor is Vikrant Massey. You can watch him in the role of Shyam in the serial Balika Vadhu and in the role of Murli in the TV serial Baba aisa var dhoondo. Initially, he was a dancer with Shiamak Davar's troupe and is now totally into acting. He is sure to charm anyone with his dashing looks.

2. BandanaSen

BandanaSen Bronze IL'ite

My favorite actress is Ananya Chatterjee.
    Ananya Chatterjee is presently acting in the popular Bengali TV Serial Subarnolata airing on Zee Bangla Channel. The serial is based on famous Bengali novelist Ashapurna Devi’s novel Subarnolata. Presently, Ananya Chatterjee is playing the role of both mother and daughter in the serial. The daughter is the large hearted, vivacious and outspoken wife of the second son of the family and Ananya is excelling in the role.

Ananya recently won the National Award for the best actress.

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>

3. shefalisingh

shefalisingh Senior IL'ite

My favorite TV actor is the one and only Amitabh Bachchan in KBC...:bowdown

4. sweetsanjam

sweetsanjam Senior IL'ite

My favorite TV actor is the chulbuli TV actress Ragini Khanna. I liked her performance in the TV serial Sasural Genda Phool airing of Star Plus. Many of my friends watch the serial only because of her. Ragini can also be seen in the serials Bhaskar Bharti on Sony and Radha Ki Betiyan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi on the channel NDTV Imagine. At present, Ragini is also appearing on the popular dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.
    Ragini Khanna is the niece of noted film actor Govinda.

5. JoyshreeGupta

JoyshreeGupta Senior IL'ite

Former Indian Cricket captain Sourav Ganguly is the host of an extremely popular quiz show called DADAGIRI. The show is now in its second session. It is aired from Thursday to Saturday on Zee Bangla channel. Sourav Ganguly is my favorite TV star.
    The quiz show is a show with a difference. Each participant represents a district of Bengal.Everytime a participant answers correctly, his or her district is allotted a point. Points are deducted for incorrect answers. At the end of the show all the points are totalled and the winning district will get a fixed amount of money for its development. Isnt it a novel idea!:thumbsup

Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
  6. mallika22

mallika22 New IL'ite

My favorite TV actor is Mona Singh who played the role of Jassi in the TV serial Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin. The serial was hosted by the Sony Entertainment channel. I believe that the serial was a copy of the Colombian serial Ugly Betty. Mona Singh excelled in her role and even won a few awards for her portrayal of an unattractive bespectacled but intelligent girl. I believe Mona Singh later won one of the editions of Jhalak Dhikla Jaa.
    It was clear from the beginning that Jassi was going to get a makeover and everyone waited with anticipation. True to her style, Jassi did not disappoint.

7. JayaRawat

JayaRawat Senior IL'ite

One of my most favorite TV actors is Rupali Ganguly:). I find her chirpy, bubbly and adorable:thumbsup. She is spontaneous and makes her characters look very real and natural. The thing that I love most about her is her girl-next-door image.:thumbsup

I loved Rupali in the role of Monisha in my favorite Hindi sitcom Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai. Rupali plays the character of the naïve middle-class Monisha to the best of her potentials. After a point, viewers forget that she is Rupali and not Monisha!
    She is the daughter-in-law of the aristocratic Sarabhais and hates the fact that her mom-in-law Maya belittles her constantly.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2011
  8. amritasharma

amritasharma Senior IL'ite

I am a great fan of Rupali Ganguli, especially when she plays Monisha:thumbsup!! She never lets an opportunity to get back at Maya go – and she does whatever she does in a cute and sweet way! Monisha is a careless “idiot” and Rupali plays that meticulously!! I think she must have done stage acting in the past – the expertise reflects in her television acting too!

She was too good as Dr Simran Chopra in Sanjeevani, the popular Star Plus serial. That was a negative role and was not easy to enact episode after episode.:hide::cheers

I liked her stint in Bigg Boss too!
    :)

9. anandisingh

anandisingh Senior IL'ite

I like Varun Badola :)– in fact, that is an understatement – I do admire him immensely:thumbsup!!! I first saw him in the Zee TV serial “Koshish- Ek Aasha” where he played a mentally retarded adult. That was a very difficult job and he did that for months from 2000 to 2002 and excelled with time:bowdown. He won hearts of thousands of viewers with the role of Neeraj in “Koshish- Ek Aasha”.:thumbsup

In 2002, started “Astitva – ek Prem Kahani” – that too was on Zee and Varun played Abhimanyu, one of the principal characters. This was a serial which I used to watch regularly and had never missed a single episode.:cheers

10. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    Nowadays choosing a favorite actress is very difficult as all of them are very talented actresses so I just name my old favorite "Neena Guptha" she is simply terrific she is now acting in "Dil Se Diya Vachan"