TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Hi everyone,

Wish you all a very happy new year and May almighty listen to our prayers this year.
    Wishing you all that strength and patience.
    SEnding positive vibes to all of you.
    Sharing a good news with you that my niece arrived on 30th dec. She is beautiful and healthy, her mother is also fine. and I am currently enjoying each moment with her, forgetting abt TTC worries.
    With the new year I have positive hopes and I am again starting afresh with everything.

2. ashakarthik

ashakarthik Silver IL'ite

hi deepali...congrats on the arrival of your niece...

soniya..please don think too much about the discharge...oz here one of my frens got kinda periods itself....and doc suggested her to take rest and tld her not to travel..so dont panic...kutty papa will be happy inside...try to get some name list for baby...search for both boy and girl...write ur check list..recite slogas and sleep well...take care of u and kutty papa a well....

i have a doubt..is it true that the cycle length will get reduced and then only ur pregnancy will get confirmed...my fren told me sooo...she had thirty days..then it became twenty eight days..then next month she dint get her periods itself it seems...is it true???

loads of sticky baby dusts to all of us....

asha

3. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

hi vasu, rg & radha,

thanks for ur wishes.
    well i'm very busy with my kuttymaa Maha...
    she started to crawl and trying to stand. i have to keep my eyes on her all the time... i only do my housework and cooking when she is sleeping..
    i didnt touch my laptop and camera for months..
    yesterday i've send Maha back to her mother. Maha needs to go for checkup tomorrow...

i'll bring her back on thursday !

so how are things with u gals...
    well i have managed to reduce 32kgs so far...

take care and may god bless us a healthy baby soon !

Dear Chitra,
    dont worry about the brown spot..
    be positive !!! Consult your Gynae asap.

tc maa...

Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
  4. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

thank you asha as i got discharge again today. meet doctor she said not to worry it happens in pregnancy she said and recommended abdominal scan but the result was same as past.then asked to take vaginal scan and my dh seen the baby growth. i am 6weeks one day and its late conception doctor said.she given some tablet for baby growth.two weeks later check the baby heart beat

5. chitrajaraika

thank you bambli.doctor said discharge is normal no need to afraid

6. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

Heyy Chitra,

Am so relieved to hear about u. Dont know why but i was a little worried about the dischage u had.....but now when the docs said its Ok...then thats good news:thumbsup

Good that doc gave u tabs for baby growth. It will definitely help. And am sure that u will get a good result in your next scan.

Take Care.

Priyanka

7. chitrajaraika

dear Priyanka

Thank you so much.As baby growing there will be some pressure in womb as its moving during fertilization thats reaching egg.henc it creates a pressure and produced discharge similar to implantation bleeding like.if cramping or severe means it will be rechecked the doctor said. but i dont have pain and not heavy henc no problem she said.this type of discharge happens in pregnancy she said.vaginal scan shows my conception is late.in scan they measured CRL and gesation 6weeks one day with yolk 4.1mm.as my bladder has urine unable to hear to heartbeat.just flickering seen.after two weeks praying for my baby growth and heartbeat too.

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Soniya,
    Just keep the positive spirits high. Things will settle down soon for you! Just take complete rest, eat health & take care of yourself!

Hi Deepali,
    Good to hear niece came out fine! :) Congrats to her mom & dad!
    Take care.

Hi Asha,
    Not true always. I heard that before, my SIL had the experience! I don't the reason behind it... It could be some kind of belief.

Hey Bambli,
    Good to see you here! Thats great. 32Kg, good mark to reach! Hope soon your rest of the weight will reduce! Maha is all set to walk then, cool! Hope she is keeping you on toes! Enjoy your time with her!

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

9. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

I am so happy hear good news from you chitra. Dont worry. Everything will be fine.

10. chitrajaraika

thank u vasu asked mil to come next week:bowdown:bowdown for help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.