1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

how to apply lipstick for uneven lipcolor

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by sundiya, Dec 8, 2010.

1. sundiya

sundiya New IL'ite

my lips are dark on outer line and in upper lip where as my lower lip is pink.applying lipstick shows differnces of color.how to apply lipstick so that lips look same color.:idea

2. RagaPrasanna

RagaPrasanna Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sundiya...

You can dab a bit of foundation on your lips and then apply lipstick. This will show the real colour of the lipstick on your lips.

Another tip is to apply lipstick vertically. It will hide the lines of the lips.

3. pratibha.joshi

pratibha.joshi New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I would also like to know what all shades would be the bestfor such lips (If sbdy knows the brand and the shade name...it would be wonderful) ?

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    Pratibha

4. pratibha.joshi

pratibha.joshi New IL'ite

Also i would like to know if it is possible to get rosy lips :) Do we have any natural treatment or any product in the market to do so?

5. vadermeenakshi

vadermeenakshi New IL'ite

@ Pratibha

I remember one Natural remedy I use to use for rosy lips, it surely was very effective provided that it's done religiously daily for at least few months.

Take few petals of red "desi gulab" (Organic rose, the small flower ones and not the american bud shaped roses) make a paste of it with ghee on a mortal pestal or grinding stone and apple before bed.

Also I was always told by my aunt's that using dark lipstick like coffee, brown etc for longer period of time makes the lips color dark. Also without fail removing any traces lipstick from lips by washing with a mild face washand applying a lip balm helps making them soft and restoring their color.

6. kalpanaram

kalpanaram New IL'ite

Apply dark color lip shades or applying the lipcolor which matches ur lips helps to hide uneven color.

u can apply honey on ur lips before going to bed. this gives moisture for ur lips and helps to get rid of dead cells in the lips. which will naturally paves way for rosy lips.

kalpanaram

7. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

Hey my mom has lips like this, it means u have natural lining, u dont need to line ur lips before applying lipstick, u shud use lipcolor closer to the dark line u hv in ur lips!! That suits my mom!!