Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sir,

Waiting for your reply.

DOB : 20.11.1983
    TOB : 4.45 AM
    POB : Bangalore

SIr i want to know when ill get married and whether it is love or arrange. Since i am in love. things are not happening and matter is going serious.

Please guide me sir.

please sir

2. rose1

rose1 Senior IL'ite

Namaste sir,

How r u doing? Sir if u remember i have recently joined a company for a less package , Si its getting too stressful for me here. Dont know whats happ in my life. I am writing a govt exam in Feb - march , so u see me getting a gov job? Pvt jobs are v stressful for me .

12-12-80
    bangalore

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Smileypooja,

The native belongs to Taurus Ascendant. For matters concerning the business, the 7th house has to be seen. The 7th house is not aspected by any benefic or malefic planet; but the 7th lord Mars is debilitated and placed in the third house, which is not good for business. While considering the Ashtakavarga, the 10th house, house of profession has 29 points, which is not so bad; 11th house, house of profit has 31 points which is extremely good; but the 12th house, house of expenditure has 32 points, which is extremely bad, i.e. the expenditure may be over and above the income. The transit Jupiter is in the third, which is also not good.

Hence, the planetary position is not much supportive for business. However, the saving grace is the 2nd lord, lord of finance and 11th lord, lord of profit are aspecting each other.

Hence, as per the planetary position, the business may not be much beneficial. However, if he wants to do so, he may be extra cautious in the matter.

regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Adeep,

Your husband chart does not seem to be immediate return.

According to your chart, there are chances to go for abroad during the period between 18.6.2011 and 11.5.2012, particulalry from 18.6.2011 to 05.07.2011.

According to your husband chart, the settlement in abroad does not seem to be promising much.

regards

5. auditorstyle

auditorstyle New IL'ite

Hi,

Was intersted to know the job predications for my hubby

Time of Birth: 14:02
    Date of Birth: 8th Jan 1977
    Place of Birth: Karwar
    State of Birth: Karnataka

thanks waiting for your reply

6. Pragaspathy

DEAR (sad)mom,

My deep condolences for the unpleasant happening in your life. Don't worry God will show you another way in your life.

The transit Jupiter, who is at present in Pisces is aspecting the natal Saturn in your chart by his 5th aspect. Probably, during the month of March, 2011, between 6th and 20th March, 2010, He will be crossing over the natal Saturn, by which time, there are good chances of getting employment. So, you may keep applying for the posts, attend the interviews and during this period, there are good chances of getting employed of your choice. The dasa period is also supportive.

The property issue, can be taken up later, once you get settled in your life and everything will become normal.

Take care of your young child.

May God Bless U to withstand at the hours of crisis and extend His full support for your upliftment in the life.

regards.

7. vidyarp

vidyarp Bronze IL'ite

Thank you Sir.
    I believe you completely. You had given me so much strength and support when i was looking for relocating my father. And now when you say that i need to focus on my current job, i will fully do that. Thank you sir, for helping me to decide.

8. brainless

brainless New IL'ite

Thanks Sir for replying!

I have have to give this exam in Jan..i m now very much worried..i can definitely wait for career change till May as per your suggestion.

Please can you also reply to my 2nd query whenever you get time.

I m attaching here again my query for your reference.
    "Dear Sir,

Please also answer to my questions -

1) When will get a change in my career? I m desperately looking for a change. I have a very imp scheduled in Jan. Is it the write time for exam or should i postpone it? Please suggest

2) When will we blessed with child.

DOB - 27-08-80
    POB - Allahabad, UP
    Time - 10:00 PM

Husband details -
    DOB - 25-02-81
    POB - Kanpur, UP
    Time - 7:30PM

Thanks so much!!!!"

9. Sampoorna

Sampoorna New IL'ite

Greetings Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

I am suggested to perform Japa-Homa -Daana for JU,MA,SA,MOON and VE . Do chart reading differ before and after performing remedial measures?

17-03-1984 , 09:55am,Vijayawada(Andhra Pradesh)

Thankyou Sir for your analysis.

Regards.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  10. ProReal

ProReal Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir
    You had mentioned in your earlier prediction that I would be able to find a job between Jan 15th to Feb 2nd. I have been applying for jobs for past 2 months and have not heard back from anybody. It looks like nothing is going in my favor with regards to my career.

I wanted to check with you if this still holds true or have planetary positions changed? Eagerly waiting for your response.

My details are:
    Date of Birth - July 3rd 1978
    Time - 12:30 PM
    Place - Pondicherry, India