Bhagavad Gita classes for children

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by tinvish, Sep 15, 2010.

1. tinvish

tinvish New IL'ite

Dear IL's...
    I am keen to start BG classes for kids from the age of 4.
    I reside in Bur Dubai - Golden sands.
    if I get 5 interested members I am willing to start from next week.

The class will be for 1 hr every friday afternoon.

Slokas from BG, some story of Krishna's pastimes, kirtans and some prasadam.

Let me know.

2. Aneeshamotwani

Aneeshamotwani New IL'ite

Hi ,

I am interested...for me and my son...he is 3 though...please suggest how can i contact you

Aneesha

3. tinvish

tinvish New IL'ite

Hi Aneesha,
    Send me a mail on tinadotkamdar at gmale

4. Ritus

Ritus New IL'ite

Hi Tina,
    I have a 4 yrs old son i am interested in Bhagwad geeta classes.Pls let me know how can we get in touch.

Waiting for your response.
    Thnks,
    Ritu

5. tinvish

tinvish New IL'ite

Tired of wasting time for the perfect day to start.

Please all of you tell me, how does a weekday sound for a class...

say Wed / Thursday..around 7 pm?

6. sramakrishnan

sramakrishnan New IL'ite

It is nice to know you are interested in starting "Bhagawat Gita" classes for kids". You can simply put up a notice in Krishna Temple and at Shiv Temple and interested people will surely contact you. Moreover, there are more south Indians in your building around so you will be excited to know more kids come to learn.

7. tinvish

tinvish New IL'ite

Thank you for all those interested in the class.
    Krishna willing, I will start the Yoga classes for women and BG class for kids in a weeks time.

Also, pls note that from October 23rd, Damodar/ Kartik month will be starting, hence all those interested in keeping a small program at your home, which can be any day between oct 23 and Nov 21, please do let me know. It will be for 1 hour only where the significance of the month will be explained and a beautiful spiritual kit of will be given to the host.

Please do spread the word to all your friends, 1 hour is not too much we are asking for.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0pt 5.4pt 0pt 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0pt; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Lord Shri Krishna says, “Of all plants, the sacred Tulasi is most dear to Me; of all months, Kartik is most dear, of all places of pilgrimage, My beloved Dwarka is most dear, and of all days, Ekadashi is most dear.” (Padma Purana, Uttara Khand 112.3)

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0pt 5.4pt 0pt 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0pt; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> This is just a kind gesture on the part of devotees to bless your homes and spread the name of the Lord Sri Krishna. No money and no charity is involved in the same.

8. Radhamadhavam

Radhamadhavam New IL'ite

Hi Tina,

I am a new member of IL and am very much interested in the Bhagavat Gita classes for kids. My daughter is 3.5yrs of age and would like to enrol her in as well. We stay in Karama and is very much accessible to the Golden Sands Area in Burdubai. Could you please provide me with your contact number or location details in case the classes have already started? Looking forward for your favorable reply...

With Kind Regards,
    Ragi

9. tinvish

tinvish New IL'ite

Hare Krishna,

Finally after the laziness has crept out of me, I would officially announce that JAN 1, 2011 we begin the class for KIDS.

Timings: 4 pm to 5 pm

Saturdays.

I will provide the module for the kids.

You can contact me for any further information needed.

Ages: 3.5 and upwards.

Starting soon...BG classes for ladies.

10. tinvish

tinvish New IL'ite

Class starting on Jan 1