1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

what are items better to buy in U.K for baby

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by geethasriman, Oct 13, 2007.

1. geethasriman

geethasriman New IL'ite

hi friends,

We came to U.K on a project for 1 year n now we r returning to india.
    I have a baby of 2year 2 month old.So can any one suggest me what i can buy from here to India for my baby which i cannot get in hyderabad.r there any kitchen items that r better to buy here than india.

plz reply me soon as we had to move this month end.

thanks in advance
    bye.

2. Neesha

Neesha Senior IL'ite

Hi Geetha

I'm not from India so I don't know about the prices and what exactly you get in India but when I was in London two years back I went crazy over the quality of the baby stuff. Here in South Africa we get nice stuff but Britain seems to be "baby friendly". So I bought things that would be almost the same price or cheaper than South Africa or things that we didn't have here. I looked for sale and economy stuff also - the quality is just as good. The pack of 7 vests and 3/7 bibs were good. 2 Pack of pyjamas - my son is still using them. The nappy wipes and plastic bags for dirty nappies were cheaper and is so handy especially when travelling. They also have some lovely feeding cups and I bought some bigger clothes for the next season. Oh almost forgot the hooded towel for toddlers- it was so expensive herein SA but it was cheaper there.
    Hope this helps.
    Neesha

3. geethasriman

geethasriman New IL'ite

hi nisha,

thank u so much for the information.I too found that the fabric of children clothes here is so good.so i am going to buy some clothes,baby cutlery sets n some books for my child.

thnks
    bye.