1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Good News!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by diana, Oct 15, 2007.

1. diana

diana Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,

Many of us women, advise each other on compromising with their husbands so as to not to spoil our married life, but are unable to voice our thoughts well.

One of my colleague who is now my close friend here in Kuwait, advise me to read ' The Surrendered Wife' by Laura Doyle. And really friends after reading the book and putting things in practise my married life has improved alot. This book gives a clear understanding as to how a wife can get her husband to love and respect her and even help her with chores, etc.

You can either purchase the book or buy an ebook (adobe format) to read it. It is much better than 'Men are from mars....'. I really mean it.

Once I read the book, I felt that I should also inform my friends here in IL and help them out in getting their married life sorted out too. Do let me know what you think after reading this book.

Diana:-D

Last edited: Oct 15, 2007

2. jooti

jooti New IL'ite

Hi Diana, does this author know anything about indian marriages? These marriages have so many unique problems, that my US friends do not understand. thanks

3. diana

diana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jooti,

When i read 'Men are from Mars ....' i found that the book gave info about the mentality about how man and woman think and act differently which is the main reason of their indifferences in marriage.

While 'The Surrendered Wife' helps a woman to work her mind and tongue, so as to bring harmony in her married relation and sort out the indifferences.

This book does not reveal about inlaws harrassment and such other things. Instead it is only between a wife and husband to solve their married life, without letting sparks of fights fly. This book is good for couples who are living alone and having problem among each other(sorry i forgot to mention this earlier), like in my case, or on the way to divorce.

For those women who have read 'Men are from mars...' , I feel this is far better than that. For past few days i have putting things into practice and also let me tell you that in the beginning when i was showering love to my hubby and not getting any feed back from him, it was driving me nuts, but this book clears that part by informing how you should shower your love in turn to get affection and care from your husband.

That is all i can say.

Diana

4. balamotwani

balamotwani Bronze IL'ite

Hi Diana

I am very Happy for you. Good that you are saying that this book really helps, but dont forget it is you who has put those things into practice.

Congrats!!!!:thumbsup

Bye
    BALA

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi Diana,

This is indeed great news.....great . keep going:thumbsup

6. priyauc

priyauc Bronze IL'ite

Hi Diana, am happy that things are going well for you thanks to the surrendered wife. Hope and pray things remain that way. very happy for you.