1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

THINGS MIGHT GET BETTER! hope

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ARCHNA, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Sharada

Sharada Senior IL'ite

Hi!

Hi Archna,
    I was awaiting your reply. Glad to know that the misunderstanding has been cleared. It was never my intention to hurt or upset you in any way. Let's change the topic now...
    Do you like seeing movies? I am a huge Bollywood fan and have seen most of the recent releases. In Bangalore there are many plush theatres, but we go out very rarely (due to the heavy traffic and pollution) - mostly watch cds and dvds at home. The last movie I saw at a theatre was War of the Worlds - enjoyed the special effects.
    Have a nice weekend,
    Sharada

2. ambika ananth

ambika ananth Bronze IL'ite

Hi Archna..

Dear Archna

Good to see the dark clouds of misunderstanding clearing between you and Sharada. She being a good friend of mine, I can assure you of her sincere love for friends, and she is the last person to ridicule or put down anybody. You are like our younger sister and I join Sharada in extending warm wishes and love to you.
    Kudos to your fighting spirit...you are managing your life very well...you are a winner...way to go Archna....
    love
    ambika

Last edited: Aug 27, 2005
  3. Mridulah

Mridulah New IL'ite

send positive energy

Hi Archana,

Always send good positive energy to your in laws and your husband. Sit down in a comfortable place ( spine should be erect but also make yourself comfortable) take 6 - 7 deep breaths and with every breath feel yourself relaxing going into a different dimension. Then visualize your husband sitting opposite you and visualize pink colour light leaving your heart and entering that of your husbands. The main thing is your thoughts of having a happy life with your husband should be very true and also that it should be your main motto.

As this pink colour light ( pink is for love )is passing from your heart center to that of his send positive loving thoughts to him. See your husband exchanging smiles to you holding your hand and loving you . Also its necessary that you should be relaxed. This is metaphysics and its the energy thats being used here so your thoughts should be extremely focussed. Try this its worked miracles for many I have personally experienced this. Be very confident you will win your husbands love.

Once you are successfull with your husband try the same with your inlaws. I really dont know how you will take this whether you have exposure to this or have heard about this but to me and many others this has worked. So TRY.

I shall post more of these small techniques if you wish.

With lots of best wishes and prayers

Mridulah.

4. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

send positive energy

Hi Mridulah,

It was interesting to read ur mail. I would like to pass on such useful information to friends who are facing problems as far as relationships are concerned. Pls do post more of the techniques and I'm sure it'll help everyone to improve in their personal lives.

Archana, I'm sure u'll try this out and wish u good luck.....

Meena

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2005
  5. Sakhi

Sakhi New IL'ite

Hi Mridulah

Hi Mridulah,

This mail was most motivating. Can you start a thread where you can guide us with such useful techniques?

My problem is that I lost my father in 2003 and have not been able to stop grieving. I work normally, even have my times of joy and relaxation- but my mind goes back to grieving.

Anything to help me out?

regards
    Sakhi

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2005
  6. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Just a few tips for psychic self defence.

Hello Friends,
    Try these simple tips when somebody is angry with you or shouting to you & you want to protect yourself "psychologically":
    Keep you hands folded on the solar plexus (just above the navel) & try crossing your feet - this prevents the negative energy from the opponent, entering you.
    Intend pink energy flowing on their aura & bathing them completely ( they will calm down, as if by magic ! )
    Make an appeal to their soul to be calm & receptive to you.
    Imagine yourself inside a white pyramid where no negaive energy can infiltrate & attack you.
    Imagine a green flame between you & the angry person - Whatever he talks & gesticulates, throw it in the green flame, so that it does not come to you. Then imagine yourself extinguishing that flame.
    Whenever you are feeling depressed, intend all your negative energy, flowing down you into the earth, purifying you.
    Even when there is a lot of work or family tension, slow deep abdominal breathing relaxes you emotionally.
    When you feel strongly negative about somebody, learn to instictively say to yourself " God bless them" - the blessings will return to you manyfold.
    When two persons are quarrelling , imagine yourself throwing a ball of pink energy at them.
    Auto suggestions are very powerful.
    All these may sound farfetched & difficult - but by consciously following them & doing them, you will find there is truth in all these.
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

7. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Thanks, Mrs.Chitra

Dear Mrs Chitra,

Saw this post and read it and re-read it. Thank you for these valuable tips which I will definitely try out. Sakhi and I lost our father around the same time, and both have not been able to reconcile.

Will it be possible to post more such techniques on this board?

Are there any techniques like this that can help couple to start a family?

I know that you are really busy with the Cookery section , can you find some time for this as well, please?

Thanks a million.
    love & regards
    Vidya

8. Jaya

Jaya New IL'ite

Dear Chitra,

As Vidya as asked, even I too wanted to know if there are any techniques to improve fertility as I am also having problems starting a family.

Regards,
    Jaya

9. sonu_627

sonu_627 Silver IL'ite

feel too bad friends

hi friends,

i new to this site n really need friend's shoulders to lean in . a slight introduction from my side.m married to my childhood darling from 4 yrs. marriage annoucement was horrible from both the side which lead to seperation of ours for 2 yrs.after 2 yrs by hook n crook we got married.my parents accepted us from the day we got married but from my husband side nobody accepted till next 2 yrs.we got settled in differnt country so wasnt problem.it took time to get settle from his side.

now after 4 yrs of our marriage my brother in law means my husband bro also got married without annoucing anything n brought his bride home and my MIL accepted her as she is.n she wanted to have a grand reception of it and wanted us to attend it also.

we are so upset that how come a mother be so partial to her sons.my husband is such a good son.only our marriage is the only thing he did opposite of them or else he listen to each n everything of them.despite of this his younger bro is black sheep of his family then also his family is behaving so nicely n cooly with him.the new bride is also from a bad uncultered family still everything is ok for them.

i m wondering how come a mother think good for 1 n bad for other son.we had never done false in our whole life but after hearing such things in our life ,life goes so in misery.

My husband is having a such a heartbreak i can really cant see it.he is a perfect son,husband and father.but still he is not getting enough or good status in his family.mean while in my family inspite of ours love marriage my dad take or ask his suggestion in big occasion as good soninlaw.

i dont know y such things happen to good people n how come such people dont have hearts.

sorry if i make u feel bore but i was really feeling too bad n was feeling to talk to someone .

sonu

10. Sakhi

Sakhi New IL'ite

take the offered hand

Dear Sonu,

Welcome to this site. You are not a bore and there are many others in the same boat vis-a-vis inlaws.

One thing that I have learnt from my marriage is that we can have no control over the actions, intentions and motives of our in-laws. There can be no rhyme or reason to what they do. Sometimes, one wonders how they can act senselessly to hurt their own sons, through hurting the daughter in law. But as much as we discuss this, we cannot do much to alter the situation.

Your MIL has invited you and her son to the reception. Go by all means. Maybe she regrets what she did to you and wants to make amends. Anyway, now that she has seen sense (if that is the case), she cannot have a similar reception for you. People show their apology in different ways. Maybe this is her way of making up to you. Meet her halfway and nuture the relationship.

You also do not know why she is arranging a reception for her second son (who is not as decent as your husband). You donot know what talks and compulsions she had to take this decision. There is no end to analysing this. So follow your head and heart and keep an open mind.

Hope this helps.
    regards
    S