hi

Discussion in 'Africa & Middle East - Other Areas' started by Vaidya, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Vaidya

Vaidya New IL'ite

hi all,

I have just shifted to muscat earlier use to stay in dubai have stayed in dubai for 5 years. i think indusladies is a great medium to find freinds and discuss lot of things which could be useful for any lady working or non working.

I would like to know where is this indian social club, and how can i join it. i am currently staying in ruwi with my inlaws.

hope i find more freinds on this blog

2. iliketea

iliketea New IL'ite

you are welcome to Muscat

3. ramyaseenu

ramyaseenu Senior IL'ite

hi Vaidya

Welcome to Muscat. I also stay in Muscat. which area are you staying in. IL is a great place to meet people but unfortunately Muscat IL is not so active. Indian social club here is pretty active. Depending upon your mother tongue you can join that particular club. The HO is usually Indian school Muscat. Most of the clubs renew their membership in Jan. So you can get yourself enrolled in the club.

ramya

4. Vaishnave

Vaishnave Senior IL'ite

Hi Vaidya,

Welcome to muscat..Even i am new to Muscat, just 45- days old...we were in Qatar..just got transfer ...Even i find, IL -oman is not as active as other places...

I stay near ruwi only..al falhaj area...

so which place are you from in india???

hw long r u married??

tc..keep in touch

Vaishnave

5. pmadang

pmadang New IL'ite

Hi Vaidya and Vaishnavi,
    Welcome to Muscat! I hope you will have a better relaxed lifestyle in muscat compared to otherparts of GCC.

Yes, i agree IL is not active particularly after some seniors moved for good. But it is in our hands to make it active.

Looking forward to more interaction.

Madan