Coffee Mornings

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ns01

Ns01 Bronze IL'ite

Hello.. every one.... good morning..:)

Life is full of surprises,
    Sometimes with stones,
    Sometimes with dimonds,
    It is up to us,
    to make dimonds out of stones,
    or to throw dimonds thinking them as stones.

Each day has a dimond in it.
    Lets make use of it.

Have a great day friends.:wave

Cheers,
    Ns :)

2. vijayasampath

vijayasampath Gold IL'ite

Welcome NS to CM!!

saroj..nice qoute pa...enjoyed reading your note today..

malathy..i shall call you today or tomm..

viji ma..teacher,teacher if i go to chenani in dec/jan can i take leave form telugu class?you need any leave letter?:)

swathi..you are a very obedient girl..without the teacher asking you ,you have already given a leave note..very good girl..how are you feeling now?take care..

shuba..sad to hear about your DD..take care of ananya...

hello soniya..

3. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

4. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

hi andal
    how are you

hi vijaya thanks for visting my recipe page

5. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

SHUBAG
    How is Ananya
    ?Take good care,it is good that you did not sent her to school as it spreads and the child will find it difficult to concentrate because of watery eyes.Rest and regular washing the eyes is necessary.Eye drops given by the doctor helps,I thought it comes only after rains.
    Kamala-it must be pretty dull there with the weather being cold.
    Saro-I really enjoy rainy weather .
    Malthy-Thanks will send his cv.
    Vijaya-yesterday was wonderful,meeting friends.Chocolate cake and orange and raisin cake came out well.
    Viji Ma,Nats sir,Ganges,Sai,Kalyani Shanti,Mimur,Shankariji,Ms,Nitya and other CM friends-A good day to you all.
    Swati-Take care.Did you see the doctor?
    Nice cool day.Went for a nice long walk.Had rava dosai for breakfast.Lunch made cauliflower paratha and methi dhal,and drumstick sambar.Planning to send mails for friends and talk to relatives back home.Take care all of you.

6. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

HAi CM friends
    good morning..Had a cup of tea &sit in IL now..
    Becoz of cool climate..both(me&pavi kutty) are having cough&cold..
    pavi is ok now..today she is not ready to go to school..school nanaa ore azhugai...kutti pasanga irrupanga vilayada..potittu vaada cheellam...sonna pragu thaan kilambinaa...
    one of my athai came to my home ,on the way to going to hosp.in dadar. she had chappthi&cabbage subji for BF .
    if time permit , she will come back to see pavi kutty also..
    shuba,
    take care of kutty ananya dear..
    saroj,
    how is your W/m working?

7. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Good morning everyone.......

Viji ma..........can see u online now........last night Shilpa invited us all for dinner and by the time we cam home it was 12.45 and I was so beaten up with tiredness and went to sleep immediately and just got up at 8.15 this morning and with coffee in hand came here since DH is still sleeping.......today is holiday for us and it is so good that I can finish to all my unattended weekend chores....

Saroj........where r u today ?? DH vandhaachaa ?? Yashku eppadi exams poindu irukku ??

Malathy.......Aishu exams eppadi irundhadhu ?? what does she say ??

Vijaya......ippodhaan first coffee mudinjudhu.....inimel ella velaiyum start seyyanum.....hows Sandy ?? heard that in UAE there is no holiday !! DH would know before the end of this weekend about his hols (3/4 days)......

Nats ........workingaa..........how lovely.......naan daily pulambindu iruppen....innikku oru changeukku neenga velai irukku solradhu kettu kaadhu kulirndadhu.......appadi....

Kantha ma.......parungo, namma Nats once busya velai seikiraar........ungalai vambukku izhukaamal.....enge neenga konom looti adikka varalai ??

Shuba.......take care of Ananya ma.......ur Ganesha is superb........comments ange koduthullen......

Swathi.......how r u today ?? Hows Keerthi ??

Kamala......my sis too would look forward to the weekend bajans/temple visit to get into her Indian clothes especially saris.....says that she waits for the weekend.........how r ur 2 sons ??

Sai.........hows the pain today ma......take care......

Mira.......where disappeared for now ?? hope all eez well at ur end........

Ramya.........good to see u back today.....

Kanaka.......how r u ?? did you manage to get Malu's number ??

Mallika......hows work ?? eppadi irukke ?? Padikkavum seyra ?? prayers with Harish for his exams ma.....

Nitya ka, Kalyani, Meera........hi to all.......

DH wants coffee....have to go now......take care......

8. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Sudha-could not trace out Mals contact.

9. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

:bangcomp:சோனியா , சோனியா சொக்கவேய்கும் சோனியா
    சண்டையில் நீ எந்த வகை கூறு

சண்டையுள் ரெண்டு வகை சைவம் ஒன்று அசைவம் ஒன்று
    ரெண்டில் நீ எனதே வகை கூறு

கட்டை யால் அடித்தால் அது சைவம்
    கத்தியால் அடித்தால் அது அசைவம்

நடுஸ் அடித்தால் அது சைவம்
    காந்தா வை அடித்தால் அது அசைவம்

Atha Mangatha
    nalla thalaiya pichiko mayley unnai pathithan elithi iruken
    varataaaa....... :bangcomp::bangcomp:
    kantha

10. ramyaseenu

ramyaseenu Senior IL'ite

Good morning everyone

thanks to all for wishing my cousin. She really deserves it. I really look up to her. Actually she is MS Computer science and started working abroad. But at that time her brother (my cousin) was diagnosed with a rare genetic eye disease. He was loosing his eyesight. That was back in 1990s. so she started looking into voice recognition software and other means to help visually impaired people. She came back after a few years and in 1999 started this NGO. She quit her job to assist these people full time. This is the second time her efforts have been appreciated. My cousin brother then went out to finish his education and became the first blind person to get a gold medal in MBA from Narsee Monji , Mumbai. He is now working in IBM. He last year got the Helen keller award from the President of India. When i see both of them, i feel bad at complaining for any ailments or blaming circumstances for anything not going our way.

Yesterday was the starting of the world fireworks competition. Was able to go only halfway due to traffic jam but still managed to see the fireworks. They were indeed spectacular.

subha- take care of ananya. Conjuctivitis is really bad for adults, taking care of children even more difficult. Really impressed with your tamil skills. didnt know that you are not a tamilian. and here i am , a tamilian but read tamil with great difficulty. Am ashamed to admit this but this is the disadvantage of growing up in Delhi. Didnt take the tamil lessons given by mom seriously.

andal - hope you are better

saroj- this time chennai has turned into cherapunji i think. my parents were saying that they are not even able to move out of the house as they cant find the road!!

all the rest of the CM buddies have fun..

ramya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.