discuss area and projeccts - medavakkam

Discussion in 'Housing' started by gayatri.kartik, Dec 6, 2007.

1. anithaswamy

anithaswamy New IL'ite

Good question. Specially covered means?
    But I believe both have stilt car parking in the plan. Let me check again.
    Thanks,

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

specially covered means instead of open car parking, they make some arrangment to define covered..

i think it is stilt only.. but grn, navin both charge 2 lakhs..and 1.5 for car parking is norm in with many builders..

3. ashwiniravi

ashwiniravi New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am new to this forum but have been reading through the threads for quite some time.

As you all know, finding the ideal home is really a confusing task with so many projects.. anyways.. let me come to the point.. need some feedback from u ppl..

If you have to choose between an apartment in pallikarnai (near real value builders project) and Vishranthi's sundarkand project, which one would u opt for?

We have been trying to finalise on one of these.. each has its pros and cons and hence confused..

help pls !!!:)

4. Padminiramesh

Padminiramesh Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I am looking for a 2/3bhk apartment with CCP in Medavakkam, Madipakkam and Pallikaranai area. Please let me know if you come across any good projects. So far Naveen, Appasamy real estates are coming up thr...I am not sure of Naveen's rate, yet to enquire.

5. Padminiramesh

Padminiramesh Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I spoke to Naveen's Springfield ppl and the /sq rate is 3250...can some one tell me, how approchable is this to road or any other prime location? and Vishranthi's also sounding good. whereexactly is the location?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  6. nandagopalg

nandagopalg New IL'ite

Navin's spring field project promoter is mentioned as "Aswini Apartments" does this mean Navin is not the sole proprietor for this project?

Regards,
    Nanda

Attached Files:

7. rampaadh

rampaadh New IL'ite

I called Navin builders today and found that SQ feet is 3250. And one of my friend told that in their previous project near that area, the maintenance cost was more (>7000) and hence people are suffering after buying the house. is that true? can somebody let me know if they enquired about the maintenance cost?

also Navin's springfield yet to get approval. will it cause some issue later?
    and are they asking us to give black money (some %) ?

those who booked, can you please let us know your thoughts on the above points?

Looks like Vishranthi Sundarakanda project also increased their rates...

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Rampadh,

I know a acquaintance friend paying 10k as maintenance though he uses it as a stopover place when he comes to chennai. yes the maintenance of lot of the mega projects are high.

some charge 2rs, while others charge upto 7rs (ofcourse that is the last i know) so a 1000sq.ft flat will cost rs.7000 as maintenance.

it is not about navin's alone, most of the flats on omr are charging and will charge the same. people do not realise this cost until they start living. they go in with all the amenities. and later feel that they are not using the swimming pool or the gym as they thought they would..

you never realise certain issues until you start living...

9. rampaadh

rampaadh New IL'ite

Thanks Shanthi for your useful information. I enquired Navin's and their rates are too costly compared to Vishranthi's project. I am planning to book in Vishranthi since their rates are good compared to Navin. They are charging Rs 2 per sqft as maintenance. Their website is up to date with all information about plan, pricing etc.,

I read some of other members (like Anitha) have booked in Vishranthi Project around Oct timeframe. Can you please let me know your experiences about Vishranthi? That would be useful for me.

FYI, following information I collected about Navin's springfield

- 3250 per sqft
    - Rs 2000 as maintenance
    - Car parking - 2L
    - Extra charges (like service tax etc) - 5L (this is too costly)

If you are looking for 3 bedroom apt in Navin, you have to be ready for at least 47L compared to 40L in Vishranthi. But Vishranthi is not very well known builder compared to Navin.

:spin

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

raampadh,

navin's has a reputation and look at his project presidium beside ampa mall..wonderful. he is premium.

not to say less vishranthi.you need to go around alwarpet, and mylapore..you can see some of their constructions. after i saw this name bouncing in il, i have been on the watch and i can tell you what i saw pleased my eyes, but quality is something that we cannot vouch anymore.

it is a gamble we need to take. a builders whose construction was par excellent is now only 60% of what it was..and when i queried the supervisor, he said that the rate at which the flats were booked, and the construction costs right now, did not even leave a 5% margin to the builder..the person had bought the land at premium during the peak.

all the best to your home..