Singapore Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Singapore' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Ksrs

Ksrs New IL'ite

Anyone in Fernvale?

Hi

I have been living in Singapore for the last 4 years and moved to Fernvale an year ago. I worked as a Management Consultant, I am on a sabbatical after my baby boy's birth who is just turned 7 months. I am from Hyderabad in India.

I would like to make new friends and look for activity partners. My interests broadly include books, music, swimming just to name a few. I am also game for enrolling into the many programs/courses conducted by the Community centers - skating from anchorvale is on my list.

So I am game for anything - just a chat, to exploring Fernvale (just got to know there is a temple closeby) or signing up for activities.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2010
  2. AnchanaGanesh

AnchanaGanesh New IL'ite

Hi Ilites,
    I am Anchana new to singapore basically from Chennai.
    Glad to be a part of this forum and would like to make friends with u all...
    :)

3. Gayathripattabi

Gayathripattabi Junior IL'ite

hi IL'ties,

I am gayathri,from tamilnadu. I am staying in Yishun.
    I would like to make frnz over here.

looking forward to get new frnz chain:):thumbsup

cheers,
    Gayathri

4. bsspriya

bsspriya New IL'ite

Hi,
    This is Priya living in western part of Singapore. At present looking for some Indian lady who can teach me C#.net tuition at home. Ofcourse i will pay the fees :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
  5. vandraj

vandraj New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,
    Today is my first day joining this group. I have moved from the US to Singapore recently and live in Upper Bukit Timah and have a 7yr old daughter. Would love to catch up with some of you who live in the neighbourhood and make some new friends.

Cheers...
    Vidya

6. hunar

hunar New IL'ite

Hi,

I am living in S'pore for the last 13 years.I have a 10 yr old daughter. Would love to make new friends.

Kusum

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  7. misslora

misslora New IL'ite

Hello Ladies

My name is Purnima. I moved to Singapore from Switzerland a couple of months back. I am liking it here... I live on East Coast... Tanjong Rhu rd. Anyone lives in this area...Hope to make friends soon..

Cheers
    Purnima

8. Thulasi3011

Thulasi3011 New IL'ite

Hello Everybody,

I am a new member to your family from Woodlands, Singapore.Originally,we are keralites basically from Palakkad.
    I have been here in SG since 5 years -studied here , working now and just married !! My hubby also here with me (same background like mine ) and both of us are engineers.With God's Grace, so far life seems to be smooth and fair with little little happiness and fights :p

Talking about hobbies and interests, its very hard to find time between work and life to involve in such activities..still manage to spend some time in photography and cooking :)

And coming to IL, i find it as an encyclopedia of everything that I want to know.I have to go a long way to explore each forum topics and communities.Reading your posts makes me feel very homely and attached that I decided to register for the very first time in an online community.
    So thanks to everybody who made me feel like that and special thanks to admin and moderators who keeps the network very lively and interesting

9. rajkumar

rajkumar New IL'ite

New to singapore. looking for some friends.Landed in Sigapore recently for Job hunt..want to know if anyone got successful in getting a job..if so pls share experiences...

10. smitakh

smitakh New IL'ite

Hi all
    Me and my husband very recently relocated to singapore from mumbai. We stay at Bukit Batok, Hillview avenue. Am currently working in IT.
    and to name a few interests, i enjoy reading and traveling.

Would really love to catch up and make new friends here ! :)

Would appreciate some pointers to any active communities too..

Thanks.

Cheers !
    Smita