1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Jodi No.1 (Season 2) Vijay TV / Mastana Mastana Sun TV

Discussion in 'TV' started by Aabhi, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Varasenthil

Varasenthil New IL'ite

Hi anu,

Nice to see that many people are the regular watchers of Jodi No. 1. Its really a nice to show to watch and enjoy.:-D
    But last & and coming episodes have become little serious.... Not in the competition but the arguements between the participants and the judges. I felt very bad to see those things. The participants and their parents are not taking the judjes comments in the sportive way. They r very happy only when the judges praise them and give them good marks.. Ofcourse everyone worked hard and tried their best. When u come for the competition, the thing is who did the best in that particular hour? Every jodi can't win.
    In last episode, irfan and monisha jodi has been eliminated. But i have seen in youtube that Prithvi has walked out from the programme following an arguement between him and Simbu. So that jodi has been disqualified for the next rounds. Now a days the programme has lost its spirit and becoming a ego clash :bang between participants and juries.
    U can watch vijay tv online in IsaiHome. We r watching online only.
    bye:wave
    vara

2. Varasenthil

Varasenthil New IL'ite

Hi anu,

Nice to see that many people are the regular watchers of Jodi No. 1. Its really a nice to show to watch and enjoy.:-D
    But last & and coming episodes have become little serious.... Not in the competition but the arguements between the participants and the judges. I felt very bad to see those things. The participants and their parents are not taking the judjes comments in the sportive way. They r very happy only when the judges praise them and give them good marks.. Ofcourse everyone worked hard and tried their best. When u come for the competition, the thing is who did the best in that particular hour? Every jodi can't win.
    In last episode, irfan and monisha jodi has been eliminated. But i have seen in youtube that Prithvi has walked out from the programme following an arguement between him and Simbu. So that jodi has been disqualified for the next rounds. Now a days the programme has lost its spirit and becoming a ego clash :bang between participants and juries.
    U can watch vijay tv online in IsaiHome. We r watching online only.
    bye:wave
    vara

3. kritty

kritty New IL'ite

hi varasenthil

irfan team won th best performance award, the eliminated jodi is dev & aishwarya.

who do u all support, simbu or pritvi.

my opinion:
    I justify simbu but kinda support pritvi. simbu is more popular and established than th latter.many say tat simbu is prone to headweight,he himself agrees it too, but tat s not th place to display it, i feel he had pulled himself down. wen simbu walked away people went behind him an pulled him bac.then y not for pritvi. people are biosed by name and fame. imagine our superstar rajni in place of pritvi,audience an others wud ve supported rajni an simbu wud ve been hit no where,its human tendency to support upper hand people

but i dont wish to seee anymore clahes, the worst part is uma cryin on stage. so sad of her. she performed really well,wish pritvi an uma join hands again an rock on stage.

maanada mayilada in kalaingar tv is too good,it was flashback round strday. raagav preeta of jodi no.1 season 1 were th best performes in strday's round. its fun to watch this show.guess this s gonna dominate jodi no.1 season2. lets wait an see. wishin all success to both th shows

awaitin all ur replies.

cheers.,
    kritty:wave

4. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hi gals,

what abt yesterday's mastana mastana wild card round?

5. kritty

kritty New IL'ite

hi anushiv,
    dev an aishwarya were eliminated. irfan an monisha won th best performance award.ego clash between simbu an pritvi, for simbu openly said tat he dint lik his performance. stil simbu appreciated uma an pritvi for their gr8 attitude on stage. uma really rocked. also got the best indvidual performer award, pritvi was pissed off by simbu's regular comment sayin., not tat good, he bursted off on th stage, an so simbu walked away. eventually wen venkat spoke abt this incident on stage, sayin, we shud try to accepth jury's comments an other such things, pritvi walked away too. but no one cared to bring him back unlike th jodi's did to simbu

hope u got th scenario

cheer.,

6. kritty

kritty New IL'ite

hi suja

al three teams performed well. sorry i din know any of their names except 1 pair.among tat real pair that lady has severe prob on her leg, so th real pair team had quit th show on their own, b4 th judges were abt to announce th elimination. and th marks were assigned indvidually and not as a pair. mahendran got 9 marks and amu,7. same way, th fair guy got 7 marks and his pair got 9 marks. so th judges eliminated amu an th fair guy an finally mahendran an th left out gal formed a new pair.

hope u got th picture clearly

cheers.,

7. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Thanks Kritty,

For all your answers. You've given enough updates. :clap

8. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hi kritty

thanks for briefing
    i watched the program at the end
    it was a good judgement
    the reel and real couple latha rao and rajkamal pair did well
    out of the songs-i liked iyarettu naatukattai ....from maja
    a good song from other's choice

9. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    As said by you all,the last two episodes in jodi no.1 is quiet serious.In folk round sree and krithiga pair was eliminated.But krithiga's mother was angry and was shouting boldly in front of every body.I would support her statement,but when it comes to competition one has to win,one has to loose.that is it.But the way simbhu reacted to the situation was marvellous:clap .Though he is young,he spoke in a matured manner.He even said that last week i appreciated krithiga when sree made a statement that krithiga is no way inferior to any other girls.Hope sree and krithiga pair win in the wild card round.
    :wave

10. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    i accept your statements.The reason all pairs went behind simbhu when he walkes out is ,first of all he is a judge.More over when simbhu tried to convince prithvi,he don't even come a step down.More over the way he asked simbu"why my performance was not good' was not geniune.He asked arrogantly.It looks as if he is trying to say that nobody is superior to me and the fact is he believes thet he is the one who dances well.That is not acceptable.Though you said that simbu is an influential person ,that is why no body cared for pritvi.But simbhu spoke in a soft manner .He cried in front of every body which shows he tried to calm down the situation ,but prithvi was not convinced at all.He should have controlled his temper.simbu showed no signs of fame,influence.But as you said every body would have showed a bit of courtesy to prithvi.As i said right from the begining uma rias &prithvi were abit egoistic which pulled them down.What is sad is that their talents (especially umarias) got wasted.They are dis qualified.I can say that it is their ego,feeling proud brought them to this level.Let us see what was happening in the next round.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2007