1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Divorce procedure in india

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by neelu12, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

Neelu...am sorry i feel bad for whatever yyou are goign through. i cannot give any advice, but friend try to go to India for a while. it must be very hard for you here with the Baby and these issues. Time shall heal everything.

Brighter days are ahead Neelu. This is always the end result.

Take good care of yourself and the Baby. God bless you both.

2. neelu12

neelu12 New IL'ite

Thank you so much Naksh.Thanks for your good wishes,really appreciate them.

Thanks,
    Neelu.

3. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Physical abuse when a baby is involved is very wrong. He can go to jail for this. Give him a clear warning that it should stop if at all you need to work on this relationship. Else call 911 and let the govt make him understand what type of a stupid jacka$$ he is.

You are not useless like he is portraying, he is. Just because you are housewife does not mean any lesser. HE will have to understand that. I think its high time you take grip of yourself and do something. Atleast for the baby. You don't want it to learn to live with abuse like you are.

Good luck.

4. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Neelu,
    Do warn him you will call if he tries any stunts, and if he does stunts still, follow what Nandhu has mentioned.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  5. neelu12

neelu12 New IL'ite

Sure spidey,Iam not yet feeling like talking to him but surely warn him and then leave to India.

Thanks,
    Neelu.

6. bebe

bebe Bronze IL'ite

Dear Neelu

I am so sorry that the situation had to go this way. I remember your old post. You know what, I am somehow proud of you for standing up for yourself and thinking about your future! Way to go girl!

Sending lots and loads of strenght your way... take care...

7. Saumyamom

Saumyamom Silver IL'ite

First of all I am sorry Neelu that you had to undergo all this.Time will tell that monster ass h*** how hard you tried to keep up with that idiot moron.I will pray for you and your baby to come out of this crap as soon as possible.Anyway what has hapenned has happened.you need to look ahead ..One thing that I need to caution you about is that you cant leave to India without a letter of consent from him duly notarised if your child is a US citizen.I there any middleman like a common friend who couldhelp you out to get it out of that monster?

8. Saumyamom

Saumyamom Silver IL'ite

Hence all the more important that you call 911 .Its high time that he pays for his actions

9. neelu12

neelu12 New IL'ite

Thanks Nandu,Yeah I know that being a house wife is not any lesser..Thanks for your fb.

Bebe,thanks for your good wishes,I do need them.Iam happy that someone is actually proud of me.Thank you!

Suamyamom ,thanks for all the info. and the support.

Friends,I started this thread for some information but then i got loads of moral support an dI thank you all for the support.

Iam here only to gather strength and courage,but Iam not comfortable with the bad names used for my husband.Iam sorry guys ,I thank you all for the wonderful support but Iam definitley not here to get my husband called all the bad names.

I wanted to inform you guys that my husband is ready to send me to India for a vacation of one month,Iam leaving shortly,once in India I would think and plan accordingly.

Sri, I think I got the help needed and so you can go ahead and close the thread.

10. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Neelu

I will close the thread as per your request

Also please utilise this opportunity and after you go back to India, call him adn talk to him about what all you have gone through with him and how youare not planning to return back etc.

Also ask yourself what would make you beleive that he changed? yes he sure would promise he wont hit you or he wont disrespect you, but after you come back to US again what if he hits you again? and what if he wont send you to India again/? what would you do? please think of all these questions and try to find answers.

I dont know whehter he is really sending you to India or you felt bad that our posters here were using bad words so you gave that info just to coolit off...in any case...please try to make some reason and go to India and start planning with a cool mind. Do not put your life and mental sanity in risk for something called marriage. You love him and thats not your fault. Love should become our strength to survivve. It shouldnt make us feel weak and meek. Time for your husband also to show that he still loves you and that he wants to stick with you for all his life. Give him that chance t change himself. Good Luck

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.