Anyone from Wembley or Harrow or nearby areas ?

Discussion in 'Indians in the UK' started by Mantris, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Mantris

Mantris New IL'ite

:thumbsup Hello Friends....

We're glad to have come across IndusLadies and have seen some invaluable posts by you all.....

We're also sure that many new comers would have benefitted from the experience of others already in the country.

First of all, to introduce ourselves, we (Raj & Sonali) are a couple from Bombay (Mumbai), India and would be moving to the UK soon.

Raj had been to the UK to look around for accommodation in and around Harrow / Wembley etc and it looks as if we are going to be based in Wembley.....

Are there any of you who are based in Wembley or areas closeby , Harrow etc? Hows the experience of staying in Wembley been for some / any of you? It will be nice to hear your comments / views / feedback.

Also how do we exchange contacts on this site? email id's or phone nos etc? Looking forward to the UK and to many friends through Indus Ladies...

Thanks....
    Sonali & Raj

2. sandhyamoogala

sandhyamoogala New IL'ite

Hi Sonali. We live near Wembley and its a very nice area. I think I am too late to reply here and by now you'd have settled here or else where. Anyway just came across this so replied.

3. Shilpak2303

Shilpak2303 Senior IL'ite

Me just moved to UK too. Living in Wembley park, with my husband and my 3 year old son. Nice place. Too late to reply, but thought I would do it anyway, could get to know some others around

4. sdb

sdb New IL'ite

Hi evry1

we r moving in harrow. ve a kid of 4.5 yrs.
    know nothing about that place:hide:. can any1 tell anythin abt harrow?

thnx.:)

5. goldrineveena

goldrineveena New IL'ite

Hi

Quite a old thread but I just thought I would post here incase anyone would come across. We area couple and have a 18 mths old son, we would be moving to harrow next week 4th feb 2012. Looking to make friends around. Anyone interested then let's catch up.

Thank you
    Veena

6. SPatel2008

SPatel2008 Senior IL'ite

Hey Veena,

Hope you've settled well in harrow. I am looking for new friends in harrow and have a 3 year old son. Get in touch if you are interested in catching up.

7. geetageneral

geetageneral New IL'ite

Hello,

I am looking for a house maid in harrow. Can anyone give the reference? I am looking for an Indian maid who can come on Saturday.

Thank you

8. Amrits

Amrits New IL'ite

Hi thr i just moved in greenford hope to meet some new friends thanks