Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. HS_HKSP

HS_HKSP New IL'ite

Matching?

Dear pragaspathy sir,
    Hope you are doing good. This is ramya and i had asked you about my friend's marriage before. One boy's profile is matching for us ( Boy : 7-Apr-1980, 7.00 PM, Madurai).
    I was looking at his horoscope. You have told the below lines for other members
    "Based on the birth details furnished by you, in the chart of your chart, the difference between the Sun and Venus is approximately 44 degrees and 28 minutes. When this distance exceeds 43 degree, there are every chances for delay and even denial of marriage.
    Even if marriage is held, in general, such natives will break the marriage within one hour / one day / one week / one month and at the maximum one year."
    If you see the boy's horoscope, the difference is 46 degrees. Is that fine sir? My friends details is 6-feb-82,5.15 AM, Chennai. Can you please tell whether the match is ok to proceed? Waiting for your reply

Thanks
    ramya

Last edited: Nov 20, 2010
  2. rose1

rose1 Senior IL'ite

Namaste sir,

Boy: 4th august 1983,
    12.20am , shadnagar, andhra pradesh, please predict his job change.

Girl:
    31.07-83, 3.05am
    vijaywada, krishna district, revati star.

please predict marriage sir, when will it happen

3. kasperrmat

kasperrmat New IL'ite

I request astro panditji to have a look at my chart and predict the job chances.

Regards,
    Hope.

4. saraswatibhat

saraswatibhat Senior IL'ite

Hi Sir,

This is for my baby girl
    Date of birth-24 May 2010
    Place:dharwad,karnataka
    Time 3.57 pm

I would like to know how is her jataka?Please let me know if there are any dosas?and parihara for it

Thanks for your kind help
    Saraswati

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saraswati,

The birth chart of the children should not be studied till they attain the age of 12 years, according to the dictum of Astrology.

Your daughter belongs to Virgo (Kanni) Ascendant (Lagna) and the Moon is also placed in the same sign.

Hence, her

Janma Lagna: Virgo
    Janma Rasi : Virgo
    Janma Nakshtra : Uthra Phalguni (Uthram) - Padam 4
    Tithi : Sukla DASAMI

It seems that you are in US. So, you can request your parents or your in-laws, if they are in India, to do simple Archana in the name, Nakstra and also the rasi of your child, every month, i.e. every month on the day of Uthra Phalguni star. For any child, if this is done, it is extremely good for the well being of the child.

regards.

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Kaspermat,

At present, you are running the dasa of Moon. Moon is the lord of 11th house and the Moon is placed in the 12th house. Normally, the dasa of 3rd, 6th, 9th, 11 and 12th lords and the dasa of the planets placed in these houses will not give good results.

Since you are running the dasa of 11th lord and he is placed in the 12th house, this is the main reason for the set back.

Apart from this, you are under Sade Sati (Ezharai Sani) period. This is the period of testing and make you to get refined in the life.

During the month of March, 2011, the transit Jupiter will be aspecting the natal Saturn and also during this month, the dasa period is also very supportive. Hence, there are good chances for getting the employment during the month of March, 2011.

As ur running the Ezharai Sani period, you may try to pray Lord Saturn on every Saturday and even you can also pray Lord Hanuman and Lord Ayyappan. By doing this, the intensity of this period will get reduced.

According your chart, your professional career will be very good and you will have good financial savings.

Trust on God and He will certainly do the miracles.

regards.

7. Pragaspathy

Re: Matching?

Dear Ramya,

It is true that the difference between the Sun and Venus is 45 degree and 46 minutes, can be taken as 46 degrees. Apart from this, the 5th house is occupied by Ketu and Mercury and this house is directly aspected by Saturn, Rahu and Mars - i.e. all the malefics are involved except Sun. The 5th lord, though, aspecting his own house, he is much afflicted by the conjunction of Mars and Rahu and aspected by Ketu. The 5th house among other thing represents the birth of the child. As far as this boy's chart is concerned, there may be possible problems concerning the birth of the child, it may delay or even deny; which needs further analysis.

According to the boy's birth chart, he should have some love affairs. Also in his chart, the 7th Lord Mars is afflicted by Saturn, Rahu and Ketu and the conjunction of the Jupiter may not be much helpful. Even in your friend's chart, her 7th lord is afflicted by the nodes; but there is a aspct from the isolated Jupiter, which is a relieving factor to a certain extent.

Personally, I feel, why you should take some risk. You can better wait for some other good matching. However, it is upto you.

I am glad to know that you are able to analyse the horoscopes with the hints given, it is a good trend.

regards.

8. kasperrmat

kasperrmat New IL'ite

Thank you very much panditji:bowdown for the prediction.How ever i got stuck with a few doubts,please kind enough to clear it.

1)My anthardasha is saturn if i am not wrong.so is it sade shani coulpled with satrun ad making the things worst.( too much delays and obstacles with unstable mind and with extreme -ve and bipolar thinking.) Until which time(year) i have bear this bitter time.

2)Which coming time is golden/pinnacle period in my life.(which maha dashas and anthar dashas)

3)when can i be able to own a house of mine?

4)are there any chances to land in foreign country to amass some wealth(sorry for too much,but it is the need of the hour)

5)Any gemstone you recommand?

Thanks.
    Hope.

9. HS_HKSP

HS_HKSP New IL'ite

Re: Matching?

Thanks sir. We are waiting for good alliance but all alliances are not going anywhere. their parents don't know what needs to be done.

will this jupiter transit help her sir?.. from moon, its in 10th place. but jupiter is seeing her 7th house as she is makara lagna.

hope god has planned something good for her.

thanks
    ramya

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Kasperrmat,

Kindly provide your birth details again, by giving the place of birth, or nearest town or district headquarters because I have my own doubt on the correctness of the chart prepared based on the Lat and Long details given by you.

regards.