Career OR Marriage Profile Analysis

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by SKRamakrishnan, Nov 8, 2010.

1. ana2000

ana2000 New IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

Can you please analyse my career life whether good/bad/average. Recently I got a job in IT field ( in small mental health and drug rehab clinic) as Programmer analyst with less pay only.I did not give much importance to salary I accepted the offer. I started from this week, and this is my first job - although I volunteer several yrs ( 2-3 yrs). Will I ever earn lot of money through my skills and hardwork , also is there any opportunities to get a government job in future. My details: 8th april 1977, 6:10AM,Pondicherry,India. I am married - having 2 boys and settled in US.

Thanks

2. asara

asara New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Eagerly Awaiting for your reply. Guess you missed my query on .

Thanks

3. SKRamakrishnan

SKRamakrishnan Senior IL'ite

Hi Anna

I find it very very interesting meeting people like you working really hard, determined to see the target, and then achieving it.
    Please there are number of people waiting in the queue, i have to answer them one by one (first in first out ideally) before i could answer you.

have a good day

regards
    SK. Ramakrishnan

4. SKRamakrishnan

Hi Sushmita

sorry, you got to wait as there are 10 people ahead of you.
    i shall do one by 1.
    please check it after 5 days from now.

regards
    SK. Ramakrishnan

5. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Thanks a lot for your reply, :bowdown . No am not in any relationship, by intercaste i meant diff sub-caste. Request you to kindly predict abt my married life, Financial position & career prospects,. life seem to have stagnant for the past 5-7 years,.Please suggest any remedial measures for early marriage.

Thanks & Regards

6. amithadev

amithadev New IL'ite

DEar sir,

could you please predict for my granddaughter. She is going to be 2 when feb comes. She is adamant in chararacter and does not eat well. I would like to know her future, health, studies and how she would be with her parents in future.

Name - Female
    DOB - 1.02.2009
    TOB - 4:39 am
    POB - Chennai

7. SKRamakrishnan

Vani

The great saturn is blocking your happiness. he is also weak in all other varga charts as well. i can understand past 5 years as you said. the moment he came out from 7 and half sani period, he had to meet it's natal position by transit and again after 2 and half years your lagna position itself, and now hammering your 2nd house of family and income.
    believe me, he would bless you by 14th november 2011 when he would be moving to his exaltation rasi Tula, and then your 2nd house will be free of afflictions. jupiter would also aspect him during that period. it would be a very good period for getting married after 14th november 2011.

please offer prayers to lord hanuman. recite hanuman chalisa every saturday.
    Please also offer prayers to Lord shiva if possible, jalan Ghee lamp every Sunday or monday for Lord Shiva would be very very beneficial.

start from 8th may 2011, would be a good period for career as well.
    as soon as saturn moves away from 2nd house, your finance and family atters would improve.

Good Luck for your future

Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  8. Saumyamom

Saumyamom Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir
    Thank you so much for your encouraging words ..I am an IT professional in US ,thank you again Sir ,all my best wishes to the benevolent you

9. narayand31

narayand31 New IL'ite

wife's details: 12 Jan 1981, 8.32 p.m., mumbai,india
    self details" 16 Dec 1978, 2.07 p.m. Mumbai,india

i am into IT consulting
    my wife was banker

what will be her career options? does she need to do any course?
    when she will get job?

Will we ever have kids?
    Period for happening this event?

10. kasperrmat

kasperrmat New IL'ite

Respected astro pandit,

I appreciate your selfless helping hand in guiding people in their hard time with your valuable astro analysis and suggestions.

From the past one and half year am jobless.I am not able to concentrate on anything seriously...does not see a hope:drowning:drowning:drowning.........Could you please analyze my chart and en light me on my current planetary positions and there effect and job prospects in the coming days like when i get the job and its stability any foreign chances[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]....

Details:
    -------
    DOB: 26-12-1980.
    TOB: 23:49.
    Latitude: 16 28 N
    Longitude: 77 40 E

Thanks,
    Hope.