Indian Ladies in Dubai - meet here!

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by safa, Oct 29, 2006.

what should be the punishment for the god mans in India ?

1. Life time imprisionment

52.9%
  2. Sentenced to death

27.1%
  3. Should be punished with the family

4.3%
  4. 10 - 15 years locked up

15.7%
  1. ankitajmehta

ankitajmehta New IL'ite

hey thanks a lot for the prompt reply...

2. ans3332000

ans3332000 New IL'ite

Hi all,

I live in ajman for more than 2 yrs.After marriage we immediately shifted here.
    Now i am a mom of 4 mth old cute baby boy....so my most of d time spends in baby sitting...
    Few days back i came accross with this site...i wish i wud have found this earlier...
    when i came here i use to miss my family n friends..i was all alone no friends and i use to spend my time cooking, watching tv and job hunting..that was bad time..

Iam living here with my hubby n baby...my inlaws keep visiting us.We are from Rajasthan(Jaipur n Ajmer).My hubby works for a bank.
    i did MBA n also worked for a bank here for some time then i got pregnant sooo.......
    That's all for now friends
    Anju8)

3. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

Hi anju,

Welcome to Indus ladies.com:clap

4. Teenaabraham

Teenaabraham New IL'ite

Re: hi Kanaka

Are you the same who has posted on the Abu Dhabi site as well. My brother lives in Abu Dhabi near the Taxi stand and I visit AUD sometimes.

Regards Teena

5. BhuvanaC

BhuvanaC New IL'ite

Information needed aboit Ashtamudi in Kerala

:-D Hi all at Indus

During Dasara I am planning to visit Ashtamudi in Kerala for a week along with my husband and two sons. If anybody has previously visited this place you can give me some useful information about the place
    Bye

:wave BC

6. Sushma Srivastava

Sushma Srivastava New IL'ite

Hello to All the Ladies,

THis is my 1st posting as I just came across this site accidentally yesterday. I just registered today & puting my first post.

To introduce myself - Iam Sushma Srivastava. I live in Karama Dubai. I am married with a six year old son who is the joy of my life.

I am from Maharshtra born & brought up there even though originally from U.P. I have done my MBA Finance. I have worked with various multi national companies but right now am unemployed as there is a problem with servants (as we all are aware) so am sitting at home. But I am currently working from home which requires mainly daily & sincerely only 1 hours work from our end & the returns are great.

I would love to interact with this group and know more about the other members.

Bye for now.....

Sushma

7. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

Hi Sushma,

Welcome to indusladies:clap

8. ans3332000

ans3332000 New IL'ite

hi Sushma,

Welcome to this site.It's nice to know that you are managing home and working as well.What exactly you do?
    Tell me more about yourself and your work.

bye:wave

9. kittypeeyush

kittypeeyush New IL'ite

Hi Sushma,
    Welcome to this great forum of Indus ladies:clap .
    My name is Kavita Agarwal. I am staying in Ras al Khaimah. I am a house wife . Though I am MSc. MPhil in Maths, like you ..looking after my kids and home:) .We belong to Delhi/UP. Write from which city in UP you belong to.
    Bye:wave
    Kavita

THis is my 1st posting as I just came across this site accidentally yesterday. I just registered today & puting my first post.

To introduce myself - Iam Sushma Srivastava. I live in Karama Dubai. I am married with a six year old son who is the joy of my life.

I am from Maharshtra born & brought up there even though originally from U.P. I have done my MBA Finance. I have worked with various multi national companies but right now am unemployed as there is a problem with servants (as we all are aware) so am sitting at home. But I am currently working from home which requires mainly daily & sincerely only 1 hours work from our end & the returns are great.

I would love to interact with this group and know more about the other members.

Bye for now.....

Sushma[/quote]

10. Sushma Srivastava

Sushma Srivastava New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for welcoming me in your group, it is very nice of you.

Could you give me more details about you like your name, where do you stay in Dubai etc.

More about me- I was working with Shell & British Petroleum. Worked there till June before going on vacation. After I came back my help had to leave for India due to the Amnesty so now I am staying at home.

But I have to work so now I am working from home. Daily 1 hour of work sincerely & the returns are great. Without even leaving my house except when I had to attend the presentation.

If you are interested in earning & having your own income then please let me know I am ready to give you more details.

Regards

Sushma