Career OR Marriage Profile Analysis

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by SKRamakrishnan, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Arun

Arun New IL'ite

Sir,

I am eagerly waiting for your reply, please give me your reply.

Thanks

2. SKRamakrishnan

SKRamakrishnan Senior IL'ite

Dear Siri

I am sorry, I may not have written to you in time, but I had compiled your report last week, for some reason, it skipped my mind.
    I do have a day Job 9am to 5pm and then when I come back home, usually spend time with my little boy, and when he goes to the bed, I start writing to you people by 10pm in the night. A number of questions people have asked, I am ready to answer all of them, ideally in a first in first out way, though when I see the one’s that require immediate attention, I tend to answer quickly.

So my request to all of you is please be patient, I promise , I would endeavour to give an answer for all your questions.

You have asked me an interesting question!

I wish all those kids who study at the school or Pre University ask the same question to themselves.

What am I good at? What are my inherent talents?

Based on that, what topic should I study at the college or university?
    What I am studying now, is it in perfect harmony with what is defined or promised in my horoscope?

Am I following a career as per my destiny? Or I am doing engineering, IT or MBBS because my parents want me to do it?
    These are some of the clever questions children should ask themselves and also the Parents.

If all the people have done such checks, then we would all have successful career, and yet we know all people do not have successful career. why? may be it is part of their Karma. one way of giving back to the past deeds!

Unfortunately, not even 1 in 1000 doing this type of cross checks with their horoscope and line of study.

This is exactly where Vedic astrology can come forward and help people, to take the right decision in all areas of their life, whether it is education, marriage, profession, children, investments, or retirement etc.
    Vedic astrology is like a guiding Torch in the troughs of our life. This should not be ignored. I truly believe there is always something beyond our control! We call it Karma!

Well, it’s a long topic to discuss.

Now coming back to your question.

Your ascendant or Lagna is Sagittarius or we call it Dhanu.
    Its lord is Jupiter(Guru).

The first thing that comes to my mind when I see Guru or dhanu rasi is that of a Teacher/ learned person/ thinker/philosopher.

I can see this Guru has gone to 12th house of loss. Which is not good for your health. Ketu in your lagna would make you a deep thinker at the same time gives you health issues. Asthma is commonly seen in people having ketu in Lagna. Health could be hammered time to time due to the presence of rahu /ketu axis! Have you had such experience in the past? Or facing now? Please let me know.

Let us come to the Career question you asked.

Career is looked at from 10th house.
    Your 10th lord is mercury. Perfect planet for a teaching job or a computer IT / Banks / Finance related Job. It is placed in 3rd house of communication/ business/trades that would have been very good if you had followed finance / banking trade.
    In order to become a teacher, Jupiter should endorse it. But here I can see Jupiter has gone to 12th house of loss. It is not helping. That is from the lagna chart. We shall have to look at Jupiter from the navamsa and dashamamsa chart as well to get a conclucion.

4th house is for formal education and your 4th lord is Jupiter.
    I see a parivartana raja yoga between 4th lord Jupiter and 12th lord Mars. This exchange is not good for formal education as the exchange is with a bad house (12th) lord.
    It is no wonder why you suffered a lot when you were younger.
    You said you have studied IT and does not like to do at work.
    In the current day scenario, IT is represented by mercury or Venus.
    Mercury is your career lord, so doing computing or teaching is perfect for you.
    There are sun, moon and mars aspecting the 10th house.
    Sun is an authority planet. This should give you authority at work/ connection with government Or higher level job etc.

Moon is a shubha planet though it is your 8th maraka lord. 8th lord aspecting 10th house is not good for 10th house matters.
    Mars is the 5th lord /12th lord. That is a double take.
    5th house is lakshmi sthana in a horoscope and this lord aspecting career house is good. But 12th ownership is bad.
    So I see a mix of experience there at the career front!

Jupiter is improving in navamsa chart, in its own house .
    In dashamamsa( a chart for career prediction), I see that 10th house is again that of mercury(teacher, computer)
    It lord mercury has come to the lagna where is it exalted which is very good for teaching job.
    Jupiter is placed in 4th house and aspecting the 10th house.
    I can see that dashamamsa chart is very much favouring teaching job, but the subject should be computer.
    jupiter and mercury in your chart would drag you to a Teaching Job.

Please apply the logic here.
    Probably you don't want to go back to college and spend your time to learn a new subject and then teach that subject.
    You have already studied computers.
    From what you said, what i understand is, you do not want to do the IT software development job.
    I completely understand that.
    but the position of the 10th lord, the house that represents 10th lord, the aspect of Jupiter over the 10th house are all pointing to the fact that you should do a teaching job, and the subject should be computers.

Now the catch is, Mars , the maraka lord of dashamsa chart is placed in the 10th house, that would bring some difficulties for the profession, but I am sure this would be nullified by the good guru that is aspecting the 10th house.
    if you can add some Mars factors to the teaching job, say engineering design for example Auto CAD type of software and their usage in engineering would help as mars is for building, land, engineering, metallurgy. so let us use Mars qualities at work, so that he is happy.

Remedial Measures for Mars:
    Recite Hanuman Chalisa on Tuesdays or Saturdays
    Offer Prayers to Lord Muruga

Timing of events related with Career:
    saturn's current position for the past 20 months must have been a make or break situation for you in the line of career. this uncertainty would continue for the next 1 year until saturn moves to Tula. that is by 15th november 2011.

Jupiter transit over Meena Raasi from december 1st week 2010 to 8th May 2011 should be good for career as Guru aspect the 10th house of profession.

Please give me a feedback.

All the Best for your career.

Best Regards

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  3. SKRamakrishnan

SKRamakrishnan Senior IL'ite

Hi Arun

The most important one even before i start looking in detail within your chart!

You are Currently going through 7and half sani period.
    This started 10th September 2009. You have another 6 and half more years to go before you can relax. Having said that, it is not going to be a 24 by 7 difficult period. Jupiter could time to time nullify the ill effect of Shani.

Remember Saturn is your 2nd and 3rd lord. Not a good lordship by Saturn.

Please do not worry about this. Saturn 7 and half period is for a reason. Every human being goes through the 7 and half cycle once in every 30 year period. There is no escape from this. But this is a wonderful opportunity for to learn. Saturn is a hard task master, he teaches the real life things. The life examples make us very strong so that we handle the challenges ahead with foot on the ground and level headed. Saturn would curb the ego of a person. He would make a person down to earth. Consider a tree that is growing in the desert. For it to be stronger, the roots have to penetrate real down to hold its stem and the body itself. Otherwise a strong wind would blow it away. This is what Saturn does. It makes your roots stronger.

The theory of Karma has to work. The cycle of life and death, it has to operate. This is a wonderful software program written by the almighty God. It works automated. He does not need to intervene. It works by itself. The negative deeds of the past karma have to be cleansed, and Saturn makes sure that it is done in a cycle.

But on the brighter side, when he leaves for the 3rd house after 7 and half year period, there is that greenery waiting for you. I urge you to work towards it. I could recommend remedy for Saturn, but trust me, that would not help to nullify the teachings of saturn. Because this is a process.

All I can tell you is to limit your area of play(life activities in general). Saturn want you to play the game in full strength, so that he gets chance to teach you in every corner. but if you do not play and watch the game(sitting idle), he is not getting a chance to teach you. but then what will happen is , when he leaves you after 7 and half years, there would be nothing left in you(skills) to be blessed by the Saturn. So I advise you not to be over indulgent like starting a new business, answer is No. but at the same time don't be idle. play moderately.

15th November 2011, Saturn would transit to natal moon, which is Saturn’s exaltation position. The Saturn would be very happy there. This position is also 4th from natal sun. This would bring start of a new career or vocation for you.

Jupiter would transit Mesha rasi from May 2011 to may 2012; this period would bring some great amount of relief from Saturn’s 7 and half period.

You would only fully recover from the problems by 26th October 2017.
    As I said during the next 7 years, Jupiter would help you by aspect from the ill effect of 7 and half period of Saturn.

Please offer prayers to Lord Saturn all Saturdays visiting Nava graha temple. Jalan of sesame lamp is very good. Please appease Sani. Never hate him

All the Best for your career & Life ahead

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  4. narayand31

narayand31 New IL'ite

Details
    Wife: 12 jan80 , 8.32 p.m. mumbai
    myself: 16dec 78,2.06 p.m. mumbai

how will be our career progress?
    married life? health?
    family?

thanks

5. dreaming1

dreaming1 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Wow! thanks for the detailed reply. I appreciate your patience for the detailed analysis and very nice clarification. Yes, i did have health problems, not asthma but thyroid and other problems. There is some kind of positive vibration in your message that is very encouraging for me. Yes, computer science teaching is on my mind and compared to other subjects that is what i am more comfortable in also. Heartfelt thanks to you for taking so much time in analayzing my details.

Regards,
    siri

6. choodamani

choodamani New IL'ite

Dear sir,

My son is not concentrating on his studies and he is out of control. Can he please tell me about his studies and his jobs?
    My son's details:
    Name: Ni
    Date of Birth:12th March 1991
    Time of Birth:08:15 AM
    Place of Birth; Madurai (Tamil Nadu)

My husband is not getting good job. Can you please tell me when he will get good job?
    My husband's details:
    Name: Va
    Date of Birth:25.09.1955
    Time of Birth:21:06
    Place of Birth:Tuticorin(Tamil Nadu)

I am also suffering severe (liver) problem for the past 2 years. Can you please tell about me health?
    My details:
    Name: Gi
    Date of Birth:11th April 1959
    Time of Birth:21:10
    Place of Birth: Madurai(Tamil Nadu)

Thank you very much.

Thanks

7. senmalar

senmalar Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply.My husband(Senthilkumar) is now working in IT field.

He did EEE in his college and accountancy in his +2.As you said he is not following a job

that he studied either in his school or college.He has been attending many interviews for the

past 1 year.He usually reaches till the last round,but he never gets selected.

From your reply I found that he should wait for the next year for his career boom.Thank you

Sir.

My details :

Name : Radha
    Date of Birth : 06/03/1986
    Time of Birth : 8 :28 am
    Place of Birth : Aluva(Ernakulam/Cochin)

Please predict about my career and also our married life.I am working now.I am conceived.Will I continue in the same profession after delivery?

My husband details :
    Name : K.Senthilkumar
    Date of Birth : 16/01/1980
    Time of Birth : 10 : 54 am
    Place of Birth : Kanyakumari

Waiting for your reply Sir..

8. maliniglow

maliniglow Gold IL'ite

Hi sir,

I am waiting about my career predicton and if it's positive or negative one let me know it.

9. vatsala

vatsala New IL'ite

dear sir ,thank you very much for your prediction.the analysis i asked was for my son. he is afinance professional.he is in a good position.he also has a very well to do family back ground.oflate he is looking for a change in career.is it the right time?more over we want himto be settled in personal life also.but somehow or the other it does'nt seem to materialise inspite of our best efforts.is there any dosham?if so what pariharam can we do for that.could you give your valuable guidance on these aspects? thankingyou.

10. sailajav

sailajav New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Name : Rajeswari
    Date of Birth : 22/12/1983
    Place of Birth : Siricilla ,karimnagar dt, Andhra pradesh
    Time of Birth : 1.55am

I have few ques regarding my life
    1) When will I get married
    2) will i get a job if yes then when and which type of job best for me
    3)How is my financial status
    4)Is there any possibility of going abroad

Since one yr i am having ketu dasa and hence have lot of problems . i heard that sukra dasa is starting fron jan 2011 , Will it be favorable to me ?

According to dob there is chance of getting 2 lagnas one is tula and other is kanya ... according to someothers predictions they said it is kanya as if tula then the girl may look little chubby as i am not and the other is she would have got married by this time , pls let me clear about my lagna .

Thanks in Advance for spending your valuable time for us

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010