1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What do you do when you get MAD at your husband?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by smart_soul, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Sarasan

Sarasan Bronze IL'ite

Sweet thread , Thank you dea!

Wen im upset, il keep Quiet, i wont speak much with him, il answer his questions in single word to make him realise tat im dull, he will keep on asking me, what happend? il tel him my issue with him, he will console me thus it will end , infact that is so sweet geting convinced by his words :)

most of us are similar:cheers

2. DNM

DNM Silver IL'ite

Swaran, I do the same some of the time.

OP, when it is a big thing, I keep quiet and ignore him until he gets the point, pesters me and then I break down and tell him. Other times, when it is not such a big thing but still got me irritated, I yell at him right off and make sure he listens! :))

3. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Hmm...what does she do?

[​IMG]

4. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Is she opening her third eye to burn her hubby?

5. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nice thread.
    If I get mad, I will take a break from my house work (great escape!!).
    Just go onto non-coperative movement.
    Also, my temper won't cool down for many days.
    Poor guy he will be behind me to talk to me.

6. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Yeah, and then I'll open my third eye to fire back (since I cant be quiet) and then the house burns :biglaugh

Eventually one of us has to thandaa thandaa paani! (Will add this to the DJ Spidey thread later - customize as needed to Thandaa Thandaa Honey!)
    YouTube - Thanda Thanda Pani - Baba Sehgal

Most of the time, I'll be the one apologizing and cooling her :) Since her third eye has more fire than mine :biglaugh (Read it as 'I screw up more than her, so I have to apologize more' :hide:)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  7. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

really enjoyed reading your post.so nice of you.:thumbsup

8. sita2223

sita2223 Bronze IL'ite

Haha! I do the opposite... usually I spend time chatting with DH or bugging him... but if I get mad, I start cleaning in another room so as to stay away from him and make him notice my absence. In other words, DH gets worried when I start cleaning :biglaugh

Or else I sit in the same room and shoot him dirty angry looks till he notices me and then turn my face away till he comes to pacify me.

9. lakshmisree11

lakshmisree11 New IL'ite

nice thread!!!

v both are working, so while going to office usually he will drop me but when I was mad :crazy:crazy:crazy on him I will go my own and will not attend his calls..after reaching office just sent msg..he understood that..while going in the evening I expect him to come and take me but I wont ask..obviously he will come and take me..this is our fighting...then from evening as usual:cheers..if I am in home SILENT is the best treatment..

whatever fighting I avoid to see him once I see him my angry will come down..:biglaugh:biglaugh

10. amnice

amnice Bronze IL'ite

Dh and I worked at the same place earlier. After the fight and me getting mad at him I needed time to cool down. But if the fight was in the morning then due to morning rush we had no time for patching up.

At work, dh would come up to me at lunch and ask if I would go out for lunch with him. Other times, we never went out together and many newcomers never knew we were husband and wife for a long time. But when I am mad we lunched together.........:rotfl

One time, a guy, a new employee, went and told dh's friend that he saw dh and 'that lady in finance department having lunch and then walking towards the mall during lunch hour'........

He said he saw dh with that same lady even last week at the mexican restaurant.:hide:
    We used to fight every now and then..............:biglaugh

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
    1 person likes this.