Career OR Marriage Profile Analysis

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by SKRamakrishnan, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Mathi123

Mathi123 New IL'ite

Hi SKR,

My husband details are as below. Can you please let me know how will be his career prospects.
    Name : MK
    Date of Birth : 26/10/1979
    Time of Birth : 4.10 pm
    Place of Birth : Chennai.

And for me can you please let me know about our married life and when will be blessed with a child
    Name : PK
    Date of Birth : 20/11/1982
    Time of Birth : 08.15 am
    Place of Birth : Kanyakumari

Thanks a lot.

2. chowmi

chowmi New IL'ite

hello sir..
    name : godavari
    time : 7.05am
    place : belgutti
    dob:10-11-1986
    about girl want to ask some questions:
    1.. at wat age will she get married? how will be her married life and career?
    2.. will she get the job before or after marriage? which type of job she gets wether pvt or govt job?

boys details:
    name: veeresh
    time: 9.30 pm
    dob:1 aug 1987
    place: maddur..

1.. will the boy gets love or arranged marriage? and what age will he get married?
    2.. at what age will he get job wether pvt or govt job??

thanks in advance
    chowmi

3. vatsala

vatsala New IL'ite

dear sir,i have not got any reply for my query.i am eagerly looking foward to your predictions.thank you sir.

4. prss

prss Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Please find my birth details below:

Date of Birth: 09 December 1980
    Time of Birth: 12.14pm (afternoon)
    Place of Birth: Chennai, India
    You had asked for the first 2 initials. Did u mean the first letters of my first name and last name. In that case it is 'PP'

I would like to know about my career.
    I had been working for more than 3 years and for the past 2 years had been a stay at home mom (had relocated to Qatar). I want to go back to work but not getting a good job.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  5. SKRamakrishnan

SKRamakrishnan Senior IL'ite

Hi Vatsala

Marriage is looked at from 7th house, venus, jupiter etc.
    your 7th lord is venus, has gone to 9th house of bhagya sthan. means very good in terms of marriage.

unfortunately that venus is under rahu /ketu axis. that would mean some amount of loss in terms of marriage. when i say loss, it does not mean loss of husband. it could be mean some abnormality or worry related with marriage. husband, their family, family happiness etc.

see, that is one of of looking at it. we arrive at a conclusion by looking from many different angles. so we just can't conclude that rahu is going to spoil your married life.

i also looked at the navamsa chart to see how your would be husband's position in terms of marriage.
    the 7th lord moon has gone to its neecha position. that is not promising. also saturn's 10th aspect on moon would bring not very empathetic character.
    you know those short cuts or cutting corners attitude is widely seen when saturn aspects moon.

please have a serious detailed look through when ever you get a proposal. please have it double checked. see astrology is a guideline. it shows the traits of a particular aspect we are talking about. once we know that, we should be able to modify it. I am a person who beleive in 'Karma can be changed with prayers'. The creator of universe has clearly said , "come to me, i would solve your problems". so things can be changed.

Please offer prayers to Lord Shiva and Devi Parvati.

your husband could also be a business man. he could come from south east direction from your normal place of residence.

we look at 2nd house for family, finance etc. interestingly it is aspected by the Good Guru. family is saved by the Guru. finance also good.

4th house is for family happiness. this house as well aspected by the Good Guru. what else you require? :) family happiness is guaranteed.

Moon, the karaka for mind, mother, tolerance is positioned in 4th house aspected by the good guru, making a gaja kesari yoga on your 4th house.
    what a wonderful alignment?

I must ask you how many cars you got as of now? or would you get in the future? your fixed assets, mother, conveyance are all very well positioned.

I looked at your children side. the children planet is making a rajayoga.your first born will be a Boy and his name and fame would surpass the boundaries.

Career:

what do you do for a living? i see you could be superbly earning from the work. family lineage super powerfully placed.

you could tremendously earn from career as 10th lord has gone to 11th house of gains and with exalted 11th lord.

sun the career lord represents authority in profession. you could be a manager in a private company or a government employee.
    Jupiter in the 10th house would take you to higher levels. Jupiter is also for Judges,law profession,editors,professors, philosophers, finance jobs etc.

I see mercury has got a lot of influence on your profession. i am not sure what profession you have taken, as people study some topic at college and end up doing something else at work, it is quite common.

what is promised in your chart is predominantly mercury and then Jupiter
    mercury means business, computer, IT, teacher, banking,finance publishing, editors, book publishers etc. Mercury is also for Doctors.

You could give me a feedback on the career side.

You must have been going through a most interesting stage of career for the past 20 months as saturn is now conjunct natal sun which would have made tremendous changes in the last 20 months.

start from May 2011, Jupiter would transit Aries then it would have a positive impact on your career. that is for a period of 1 year. please try to make the best out of the situation.

please tell me what job you are doing, we could fine tune that area to suite your horoscope.

All the best for your career.

Regards

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  6. smileypooja

smileypooja Senior IL'ite

dear sir,

How r u doing? Kindly revert to my sisters details given.

dec 12, 80, 13.47, bangalore.

please tell her reg her career, nothing great happ on her career front, her health was not good from jan 6 2010till august , please tell how it is going to be finanacially, when will she buy her own house? when will she conceive? how is saturn placed in her chart ? ketu dasha? any remedies? she is all worried abt her career and finance? any concern in the chart?
    thanks

7. vanakkam

vanakkam New IL'ite

First Thank you very much for detailed analysis sir. Namaste.

It is my husband's deep passion to do something in media.

Yes, he was in abroad for sometime.

He used to receite Rudram and Lalitha sahasranamam and visits temple almost every day.

Will start lighting sesame lamp every day.

Thanks again for your detail analysis sir

Namaste sir.

8. getstrngth

getstrngth Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I appreciate your overwhelming social service. It is indeed a way for people like us to see hope in life. When things go wrong we depend on god and our future to bring the lost happiness and peace. I had a divorce a few days back. It was a marriage of one year. I would like to know about my future (career/ finance and if there will be a life partner for me in future). I hope to have a better life in future and peace.

D.O.B : 19 Jan 1985 TOB : 2:30pm Place : Vellore,Tamil Nadu

9. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Thankyou for providing us with your service & guidance

VV
    Date of Birth – 9th feb 1976
    Time of Birth – 8.00 PM
    Place of Birth – Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Star-Rohini
    Marriage Prospects & Married life
    How will my Spouse be?, His nature, qualification, career, financial status.Which Place' will it be intercaste??
    Future Career Prospects,
    Thanks & Regards

10. nanrajkumar

nanrajkumar Senior IL'ite

Thankyou you verymuch sir for the reply.Our's is a arranged marriage. But i face too many problems with my mom-in-law. I am the first daigher-in-law of the family. I have 2 co-sisters. We all live in joint family. My MIL would always find fault with me and my husband. Eventhough i do most of the household work, she would not get satisfied. She would always support other 2 co-sisters and their husbands. Could u please tell me when will i get solution to this problem.

I have a daughter who is going to be 2 yrs in next 2 months. I would like to know her future health and carreer. She is verry adamant in nature. I am very worried about her behaviour.

Name - Shi
    Gender - Female
    DOB - 01.02.2009
    TOB - 4:39 am
    POB - Chennai.