Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Re: Who am I?

Hi Preiya - glad you could join us. As you mentioned that trying new recipes and sharing recipes is your hobby, we would like to see you participate in the recipes forum. Take some time to browse through that forum and you will see the vase collection that is available. Enjoy and we hope to see you post your specialties as well.

Hi Sudha - from Neyveli to Nigeria! We are a far flung group aren't we! Glad you could join us - hope to see your participation in IL

Hi Kakuli - what an interesting background you have. Would love to hear more about your boutique. How did you go about starting your own business. Why dont you post in the forum "women entrepreneurs" - and share with us your experiences?

Hi Mallika - people have come to this site in so many ways - stumbling is one of them!! Me to - stumbled into it a few months back and now this is a daily routine for me to log in and chat with people near and far. So, whenever you find the time - stop in and participate in IL

Hi M - thanks for joining us. You are welcome to contribute to any of the forums that interest you and we hope to see you participating in IL.

Hi Ranjana - a celebrity amongst us!! You background is so varied and interesting. You must share with us your experiences in teaching children in Muscat - that must have something! Another cooking expert - you must check out the recipes forum and share with us (if you can) you winning recipes. Looking forward to seeing your recipes posted!!

2. humerarouf

humerarouf Senior IL'ite

Re: A New Comer to IndusLadies ? - Tips for you.

hi .I am Humera,a married working woman with 2kids ,son who is 2 year old and daughter who is 9 months old .My interests are cooking gardening and having fun with children.I look forward to making freinds in this forum.

3. smrithijay

smrithijay New IL'ite

Hi Priya,
    Nice to know about you.I am lakshmi.I am a mother of a year old daughter.

4. pradeep

pradeep New IL'ite

Hello Friends!

I have joined the community today, after visiting it a few times and since I enjoyed the posts here, I decided to join in!

I am Pradeepkour, a female, 29 years of age. I am a Chartered Accountant by profession, and have also completed my MCom. I am presently in Jammu, and am getting married on 26th Oct 07 to the man of my dreams! He too is a CA and a very, very talented guy! I am so, so happy!

I would be happy if the senior members on the site can give me some useful beauty tips, since I have almost no time in hand! My main worry is dark circles, and any quick fix remedies would be HIGHLY APPRECIATED!

With lots and lots of love,
    Pradeepkour

5. eyesha

eyesha New IL'ite

Re: A New Comer to IndusLadies ? - Tips for you.

hi humera,
    welcome to IL,:wave
    i m sure we'll share a special bond bcoz
    you share your name with my mother in law, her name is also humera rouf:)
    wot do u do in your free time?
    wot r names of your children

6. meenanarrain

meenanarrain New IL'ite

Hi everybody,
    My name is Meenakshi.My mother tongue is tamil.I am an architect by education but not practising as i have a two year old son who takes all my time.Did my schooling in Tunbridge high school,then mu pu in mount carmel College and finally my BArch in BIT.I was born in Chennai, but brought up and now settled in Bangalore.Never been out of Bangalore,except for vacations as i am the only child for my parents and they are very protective about me.I love to read (anything that interests me),paint,cook and do up my lovely house.I also like to make good friends for life,which is why i am here.There couldn't be an easier way.i'm sure you people will agree with me on this one.

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Pradeepkour
    Welcome to IL it is a lovly site. Congrats for your happy marriage in advance. As you are CA by profession I will advice u simple thing take rest from work until ur marriage keep urself happy go merry around and keep juicy cucumber slices on and around your eyes for about 10 minutes each 3 times a day. And I am sure you will be happy to see it gone in a week. Hope it helps you. But don't forget to give rest to your eyes dear. In case no cucumber wet the cotton ball in rose water and keep it the same way.
    Love
    Aruna

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Meenakshi
    Welcome to IL. You have joined the right site they are all friendly people here. I hope you will enjoy your stay.
    Love
    Aruna

9. priyamenonnallore

priyamenonnallore New IL'ite

Hello friends,

My name is Priya and I am a new Indus Lady. This is the first time I am getting to be a member of any forum and it goes without saying that I am indeed apprehensive. I was directed to this site by my sister who lives in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">London</st1:place></st1:City>. She felt that I would enjoy it very much. I hope she isn’t mistaken.

I belong to a small town called Palakkad in ‘God’s own country’, Kerala. Having majored in English Literature, it goes without saying that I am verymuch into reading and writing. Infact, till a few years back, I used to freelance for the arts and heritage page of a newspaper.

My family is into the manufacturing industry, manufacturing welding electrodes, and currently I am assisting my dad in managing our factory. I have a son, who is 12 years old. Being separated from my husband for the past 8 years, we are living with my parents, who have been pillars of strength through all my bad times.

Being a die-hard Gemini, I enjoy life a lot and take each day as it comes. I firmly believe that “whatever that happens in life, is for our own good”, and that motto has helped me retain my faith.

I look forward to getting to know some wonderful people through this site.

10. vidhyasundar

vidhyasundar New IL'ite

Hello ladies :wave,
    I am vidhyaSundar, a new member for this site. I just wish you all happy day always. I came to know about this site through my cousin.com.friend - sujakalyan.
    Hope I will enjoy by getting new friends through this site.

cheers:-D,
    vidhya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.