1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help me find the name/characters/author of this novel?

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by Gayathri47, Oct 7, 2010.

1. priya8716

priya8716 Junior IL'ite

This story sounds interesting. Hope someone knows the title and the author...

2. geeths

geeths Gold IL'ite

Re: Summary of RC/JS/CB/UB/KJ novels

hi dhya,

this is umabalakumar novel'nenjil unthan ninaivae'.get this novel in share tamil novels thread.

geetha.

3. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

Name of this malayalam novel?

Well this post got lost somewhere in previous pages, so please help Cliff out

4. krithigat

krithigat Senior IL'ite

Long back I read a story-- I don't remember the name or the author.
    If anyone can tell me it would be great

Heroin is a nurse, she goes on work in simla to help the hero who is sick because of his accident and his lover's death. he is from a raja parambarai-- he feels guilty for his lover death- whose family works under him.
    the heroin finds out the true cause the girl's death was her illness from stomach ache and remove his guilty feeling. she returns back home and tells her friend everything and her love for the hero (his mom won't accept). Hero comes after her and convince her and marries her.

I think the heroine name is Sahana and it came in the "Kanamani book" - with Maruthi's picture- Anybody please tell me what is the story name

If anyone know the story name or author name , please help.
    Thank you

5. dhya

dhya New IL'ite

Re: Summary of RC/JS/CB/UB/KJ novels

thank u loads geetha... thanks a ton...:bowdown:thumbsup:bowdown

6. dhya

dhya New IL'ite

hello frens,
    i want the author name as well as the story name. this story i read in ranimuthu few years back. i guess the story shd be of kanchana jayathilagar... but i m not sure. the heroine swetha i guess.. lives in london. after her mothers demise she wud come to know tht her mother wanted her to marry an indian and she wud be introduced to him.he wud be carryng out export agency i guess.. frst of all she wud hate him wid the frst appearance..esplly his height. later he wud accompany her to india. she wud be back to india to her mothers relations (brothers) who wud ve been of no contact since her mothers marriage to a punjabi.. but later she wud cme to knw thru her mother tht her father betrayed her mother after their marriage and ran away wid another punjabi gal. here hero wud help her at every instance and he will let her know the true colours of her relatives also as they wud be haunting her for only her money. gradually she wud fall in luv wid him. later wen he wud save her from a big menace created by one of her relatives frend a cameraman i guess she wud be overwelmed wid the secured feeling she gets thru him nd accepts her luv for him. the story wud end wid the same kind of quatations as in the begining it wud be.... " avanai avaluku pidikavilla, suthamaga pidikavilla"
    but in the end it wud be "avanai avaluku pidithirundhadhu , migavum pidithirundhadhu"
    pls help me frens.

7. sriindira

sriindira New IL'ite

Hi people,

I am actually lost.I don't know the author name character names of the book. All i know is the story. But i really liked the story very much and hope you people would help me. I am searching for this story for a long time and i remember downloading and reading in net only.

The story starts likes this the hero is going on jogging and somehow he meets the heroine. They would not know at that time they are actually relatives and both are actually longing for each other only. Hero and Heroine would have been childhood relatives ( they would have loved each other like maman magal or athai paiyan dont know exactly) somehow the family of these two would have got separated and they will be in remembrance of each other and waiting to only marry them.

So oneday it will so happen hero will go to heroines house i think and see her amma and remember she is her athai or Mami and he will disclose his identity and ask her not to tell to her daughter.

Finally the daughter will come to know and the hero will tell her he is her athan or something ( the way he would tell her also would be so romantic ) they will go to village but for some reason heroine ( i think jathagam or something ) will hesitate to marry hero. Finally how they come together will form the story line.

Can you pls help me

8. sriindira

sriindira New IL'ite

Re: Vidya subramanian fans

Hi people,

I am actually lost.I don't know the author name character names of the book. All i know is the story. I sometimes also feel it should be Vidya subramaniam novel ( but not very sure) But i really liked the story very much and hope you people would help me. I am searching for this story for a long time and i remember downloading and reading in net only.

The story starts likes this the hero is going on jogging and somehow he meets the heroine. They would not know at that time they are actually relatives and both are actually longing for each other only. Hero and Heroine would have been childhood relatives ( they would have loved each other like maman magal or athai paiyan dont know exactly) somehow the family of these two would have got separated and they will be in remembrance of each other and waiting to only marry them.

So oneday it will so happen hero will go to heroines house i think and see her amma and remember she is her athai or Mami and he will disclose his identity and ask her not to tell to her daughter.

Finally the daughter will come to know and the hero will tell her he is her athan or something ( the way he would tell her also would be so romantic ) they will go to village but for some reason heroine ( i think jathagam or something ) will hesitate to marry hero. Finally how they come together will form the story line.

Can you pls help me. I have posted this on help me find the name of the book thread as well.

9. shanutha

shanutha New IL'ite

Re: Vidya subramanian fans

en sinthai mayanguthadi...from RC mam

10. anithag

anithag New IL'ite

Hai

The novel name is gana malai nee enakku. but not rc novel. i dont know the author name. the hero name is aravind, heroine name is chitrabala, ex lover name is i think sowthamini. In this novel she is singer, she had throat cancer.