1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Gynaecologist in Chennai

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by neethamary, Feb 17, 2010.

1. shirdev

shirdev New IL'ite

Re: Good Gynec in Chennai

I just missed my periods and the home test shows positive. I am planning to take an appointment at E V Kalyani . Who should i go ahead with? Dr Rajasri or Dr Soumya?

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Good Gynec in Chennai

Hi Shirdev,
    Congrats on your pregnancy. :) Eat healthy & stay healthy.
    Enjoy your pregnancy!
    Both will do good. Go ahead with anyone of them.

3. srinipt

srinipt New IL'ite

Check out Dr. Radhika. She was with Apollo earlier. A very good Doctor. Her contact number is 9790926447. She takes very good care of her patients.

4. laksravi

laksravi New IL'ite

good gyneacologist in and around Adyar, Chennai

Hi all,

Can anyone suggest a good gyneacologist in and around Adyar, Chennai? I had undergone a major brain surgery 3 years back. You can see the details in my earlier post. http://www.indusladies.com/forums/nature-cure/105183-my-experience-near-death-;-3.html#post1443971After that my cycles had gone for a toss. For 2 years i didn't have my cycle at all. I met a gynec in my native and she asked me to do a blood test to check the hortmone levels nd all. It all came perfect!! Then I got my cycles for 3-4 months correctly. Now again it has stopped. It is now 3 months since my last cycle!! I need to see some real good gynec who can analyse and tell me what the root cause of all this mess!! especially since I want to have a second kid too.. which looks like a distant dream though:-( Can anyone suggest me a good gynec in Adyar, Besant Nagar, Thiruvanmiyur area? I live in Perungudi. So even velacheri is okay.

5. anaconda1997

anaconda1997 Senior IL'ite

Re: good gyneacologist in and around Adyar, Chennai

seethapathy clinic in roypettah is the best. and very cheap too. and the best service. shobhana doctor and umaram doctor are very famous. i am sure they will help u.

6. PPrasath

PPrasath Senior IL'ite

Hi LaksRavi,

I can suggest you two place one at the start of IT corridor and another at the End of it.

1) Saroja Ramanathan - her clinic (a room) is just next to ICICI under the adyar bridge and in the building same of konica(not sure) some photo shop

2) Chettinad Hospital at the end of IT corridor.
    Not sure if i can give the numbers here.. try googling it

7. vsj1985

vsj1985 New IL'ite

Hi,

I can suggest an excellent gynac in Adyar. She is not very money minded and is more like social service, but her diagnosis is excellent. Her name is Dr. ShakuntalaRaj, she is located at Nehru Nagar 3rd street. Right next to Parasu dental clinic. She has a small clinic, she comes there everyday (except Sundays) from 6.30 pm to 8 pm. I think the clinic is call Sabari Clinic (not sure) She does practice in other places as well.. am not sure of the details.. I used to go to here when we were in Chennai...
    I hope this helps....

8. lakshmimani184

lakshmimani184 New IL'ite

in adyar near madhya kailash temple there is one hospital called iswarya women's hospital and fertility center. 3 gynaecologists are there full time. you can go there

9. T.Praveena

T.Praveena New IL'ite

Good gynaecologist in Velachery

Hi Friends,

Can anyone please suggest me a good Gynaecologist in Velachery. I am in my 5th week pregnancy. This is my second baby. I delievered my first baby thr c-section. This time I want to be normal. Please suggest me a right person.

Thanks,
    Praveena

10. skcb

skcb New IL'ite

Dear Friend,
    Even I am Pregnant I am seeing Gyn Dr. Ammani , Janani Hospital ...she is really good. Ph no : 8056135911

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011