Nov 2010 mommies!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by sirilu27, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Riva. :)
    Hope you & your LO are doing great. Recover soon.
    Enjoy motherhood!

Hi Swathi,
    Hope you are the next. All the best!

2. priavindh

priavindh Senior IL'ite

Hi Dolphin,
    Even I was in the same boat before my labor..! how would it be and how would I manage..! Though I know it will not start of suddenly I was thinking of it..! But remember when the time comes the pain will start very gradually and will increase in its own pace and by that time you or your hubby will have time to plan about to reach to hospital..!!
    When bleeding or water break it is better for ambulance however it depends on the hospital u have opted for..! Even I did not have any internal examination..! It was done only when I went on with my labor pain and my pinkish discharge..!!
    Stay Calm and everything will happen within no time..! you will only know that u have entered ur hospital and then coming out with ur bundle of joy in your lovely hands..!! This what happened to me..!:thumbsup
    Take Care,
    regards
    Pria

3. priavindh

priavindh Senior IL'ite

Hi Riva,
    Congrats on arrival of your LO ..! :) I'm are very happy for you Hope she is doing great...... Glad that u have crossed all ur emotional roller coaster ride..!! Be Bold and when ever you see your LO face..we forget everything..! Enjoy Albeit..! Happy Parenthood..!
    Regards,
    Pria

4. gswathi

gswathi Bronze IL'ite

Dolphin, Shilpa, Pria, Vasumathy,
    Thanks a lot for all your wishes......

Went for doctor check up today....did scan and NST...Everything is fine....atlast i am 60% effaced and 1cm dilated......still doctor wants to go ahead with the plan of induction if there is no pain till tomorrow morning....Hope everything should go fine :bowdown:bowdown.......I will be active after 3 weeks just like veena as elders wont allow to use the system.....

Hi anamica,
    Waiting eagerly for the good news from your end.....

Hi Pria,
    Nice to see you around here :).....Hope aadya is not troubling you much :biglaugh.....Just kidding......We can share a lot since actual toughest journey only starts after child birth :crazy.....Are you on any particular diet now?.....How is the BF part going?.....

Best wishes :thumbsup and my sincere prayers :bowdown for everyone.....

5. rajiswork

rajiswork Senior IL'ite

hi

i am from jan 2011 club. just wanted an info from u people.
    did u find any change in the baby movements after 29 weeks ?

i used to get kicks and movements but from yesterday onwards it has become less. when i count i am getting the normal movements(which the dr said). but its not strong as before. i am into my 30 weeks.

anybody experienced this ?

raji

6. barbies

barbies Senior IL'ite

Good Luck all you Nov Mommies. Nice to hear your developments cos we Dec Mommies follow u !
    By the way, What is Grade IV Matruity and grade II..:bonkCALCIFICATION? PLS explain. I'm concerned cos I have Gestational Diab too.. But never heard these words b4. :bowdown

Ok Never mind. I got an idea..googled it..Well does it only show up at 36 wks?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  7. priavindh

priavindh Senior IL'ite

Hi Swathi,
    Glad to hear that you are dilated 1 cm and 60% effaced..!!! Have good hopes and pray God..! He will do what is best for you...!!!! :))) My hearty wishes for safe delivery..! Expecting healthy and mom and baby...!
    Aadya is doing fine..!!! she sleeps all day and wakes up at night...!! So shivarathri daily...!!!:) Trying to keep me into internet as it's boring here at home I have two big jobs feeding her and sleeping when I get time....!!! Waiting to go to India with my mom,hubby and LO this Dec 24th to meet all my dear and near ones...!!!
    Weather here in Ireland is bit depressing...want to be in India for New year..! Will start on my shopping after aadya turns 1 month..!! :))
    Right said everything starts only after child birth..waiting for all Nov mommies to have babies within in Nov and we can share our ideas and thoughts...!!!

Take Care,
    Expecting Good news from you this week,
    Regards
    Pria

8. gswathi

gswathi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Raji,
    Movements will vary always and you need not worry much about it.....Even i used to get frightened thinking that they are less today or not strong enough like that.....later learned that it is enough if we check at regular intervals like every 2 hrs or so.....since my LO's legs are on the right side, if i does not feel movements for a long time i used to lay down on right side and press a little using my hands and i will get the response within minutes....there will be some unique method for everyone to feel the movements even though doctors say we cant make the baby to move on our own :crazy.....
    Everyone used to say movements will get reduce during last trimester....but i felt more only after 8th month.....Dont take the movements issue either too seriously or too slightly....form your own pattern....but always be watchful.....All the best........

9. gswathi

gswathi Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot pria....Till now no actual pains(its early morning here)...but everyone is happy as they want me to deliver in the late evening(to avoid a not so favour nakshathra :crazy).....Yes i believe the almighty will get my LO safely into my hands :bowdown.....
    It is good to know about Aadya(My husband likes the name very much) and about your night shifts(but definitely enjoyable ones).....Hope Aadya settles down her routines soon before making the long trip to India....Take care of your health and your lovely princess.....

10. rajiswork

rajiswork Senior IL'ite

hi swathi,
    thanks aton dear, for the reply.
    ya ur right . the movements vary from time to time. from today onwards i am feeling the movements again. :) yesterday i was really moody :bowdown.

hope ur doing fine. all the best for a safe labour

tc raji