Bangalore school admission details

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by Sumathy, Oct 4, 2007.

1. devras

devras New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for posting this information. Its really very useful information.

I wonder why the school authorities don't mention these dates in their websites. There is no point to go all the way to their place to inquire these details.

2. rekhasneha

rekhasneha New IL'ite

Hi,
    I understand that you are looking for a good school in Bangalore. There is a CBSE school called Radcliffe School in Bannerghatta road. My daughter is studying in UKG and I am very happy with the school as they concentrate on the overall development of the child. You can get the address from google.
    Regards,
    Rekha

3. rekhasneha

rekhasneha New IL'ite

Hi,
    Only at the time of admission you are required to bring your child along with you. My daughter studies in Radcliffe School in Bannerghatta road. I think here you can go and get the application form without your child also because the admission process will start only from February 2011.
    Regards,
    Rekha

4. n.yamuna

n.yamuna New IL'ite

hello friends

I am planning for relocation to b'lore next year april I want to know about the good cbse school for class 11th admission (science stream) to my son who is in class 10 now, near cvraman nagar,ulsoor new thipasandra,banaswadi ect., as we are planning our accomodation near byappanahalli.

as I am not aware of any schools in bangalore please help me with details about application forms,entrance exams cut off age(if any),
    thanks
    yn

5. ajithaam

ajithaam New IL'ite

Hi,

I am currently based in the ME. I have twin boys who are in their 10th grade now and they are keen on continuing their education in Bangalore. Please could someone give me details of some good CBSE schools in Bangalore which also has hostel facilities, preferrably something close to whitefield area.

Appreciate your suggestions.
    Regards
    Ajitha

6. rachna111

rachna111 New IL'ite

Hi

If you are looking for Indian school then NPS is good choice otherwise if you are looking for International School, then you may look at TRIO WORLD SCHOOL.

:thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2010
  7. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Hi Yamuna:

Welcome to Indusladies!

Ulsoor /thippasandra - National public school, indiranagar maybe a good option. Delhi public school east could be an option as well.

Banaswadi - There is another National public school in HRBR /HSR layout.

I am not sure if these schools offer XIth. Most parents put their wards in PU colleges as I know.

Regarding information on the school, check their website and put in your queries. I am sure the schools will get back to you.

Sindhu

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  8. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

9. arjunbandhu2007

arjunbandhu2007 New IL'ite

Hi All,

Even i am migrating from delhi to banaglore with my son who will turn 4 in May 2011, dont know what schools to choose, but i know that in delhi we have forums for nursery admissions, so we have such forums in bangalore as well, as such forums can give u updated info about forms dates, closing dates , guidelines of the school etc.

if anyone knows let me know.

Also : admissions for kumaran is closed - no point trying now
    Other good schools are : National Public School/ Frank Anthony

Regards
    Nidhi

10. loka

loka New IL'ite

Hi,I want the admission details of christ school which is located in koramangala.i want to join my daughter for 2014 year for L.K.G.Please provide the information .It will be helpful for me.

Thanks & Regards
    Subhashini.