1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Hair Loss & Scalp visible

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by sathvik, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Nittu

Nittu Senior IL'ite

Hi Reenu
    I was so depressed like u before taking treatment. I used feel ashamed to show my head ,so i avoided going out frequently. But soon realised that i am not enjoying most of the time. With my family's support i am feeling better these days. But feeling conscious if someone points out my hair fall. Really embarrassing:hide: .IThere are many options available to camouflage ones scalp Definitely there are options. Good to see people opening up their thoughts...pl share ur ideas.

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I guess one should check with dermotologist before making any decisions.
    They would do some series of tests which includes blood tests and then give medicines based on the issue.
    There are several factors associated with hair loss, you need to find out the cause for it before trying out anything on our own.

3. mrudula

mrudula Senior IL'ite

hey ladies

you can use hair loss concealers to mask the hair loss. you can google 'hair loss concealers' and can find the products. i use toppic hair powder and it is amazing. i bought this from amazon.

mrudula

4. nehausa

nehausa Senior IL'ite

don;t worry dear ladies,,,biggest reason for hairloss is

"""""""""""""""STRESS & DEPRESSION""""""""""""""

rubbing nails works my father got new hair and has more hair n no hairfall
    no harm in trying it comes from ancient ayurveda so blv in your culture n do it.
    within 2 months you can see the diff..

in american parlor u can get hair extension,clipons to make your hair thick
    n can talk to some parlors...

relax,,relaxx
    tc goodluk

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  5. laofoye

laofoye New IL'ite

Hi,
    I had tried many different types of tonics, shampoos and treatments but none helped. I have suffered from scalp problems and dandruff, itchy scalp, thinning of hair and finally hair loss.I have tried every formula available without achieving any result. Since using Cixi’s Ancient Secret Formulas, I discovered the answer to all my scalp problems. I now have a full head of hair. More amazingly, pores which I thought were closed, are now I used the various concoctions comprising of only herbs and natural ingredients.