1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Hair Loss & Scalp visible

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by sathvik, Aug 17, 2010.

1. sathvik

sathvik New IL'ite

Hi,

I'm 28yrs old female in USA with Female Patterened Alepecia problem and doctor adviced Roagine and I'm just wondering if anyone used it and has seen results without side affects? I'm mostly concerned if it works and as I haven't tried any other remidies, please let me know if there is a solution. Is there any Indian in USA who tried Rogaine for women? Has it helped? Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks

2. sathvik

sathvik New IL'ite

Please help me with my questions...pls

3. reenu81

reenu81 New IL'ite

hai,i too having the same problem of bald area in scalp beacuse of this problem im so depressed and not going out of house also plz somebody give some suggestions to this problem and did u started taking the medicine given by the dr,is it efective?

4. Sharongpl

Sharongpl Senior IL'ite

All though there is a lot of improvement in science and technology, yet nobody has found a formula to cure alopecia. You can try rogaine if that does not work don't feel depressed, use weaving technology as most african american ladies use this, including Oprah and Obama's wife and you can hardly see the difference. Don't isolate yourself because of this. most important that you are healthy, hair problems can be solved.:thumbsup

5. priyadarsinit

priyadarsinit New IL'ite

Hi ,

I do not know if that medicine works or not . But I am following babaramdev tip for hair growth i,e rubbing nails together .

I saw babaramdev video for women , there he said that rubbing nails together for 5 mins twice a day will reduce hair loss and promote hair growth . But it is a long time process may take 6 months to cover the loss area .

I have been doing this since 2 months and my hair fall is reduced . I found it useful as the results are good . You also try this tip , hope it works for you . All the best:thumbsup

Thanks,
    Priya

6. reverie

reverie New IL'ite

With no disrespect to anyone..rubbing nails is funny...:rotfl...Rogaine should help immensely...watch for sideeffects and stop if you see any...Avoid hot water showers...& extreme temperatures...eat healthy..sleep well ...be happy...u should see results...:)

7. priyadarsinit

priyadarsinit New IL'ite

Hi reverie,

When I heard of that first time , I also felt like you . It sounds funny , but there is a scientific reason behind that .

There are nerve endings below the nails which are connected to your scalp. This rubbing procedure increases the blood flow to the scalp and helps in strengthening the roots. It not only helps in curbing hair loss, but also leads to regrowth of lost hair in people suffering from baldness or alopecia areata. And if that is not good enough, it also brings back the color naturally thus getting rid of the problem of gray hair.

It worked for me . Also this is the simple way for promoting hair growth . No need to spend so much money and no side effects .

I just gave an advice to help you and now Its up to you whether you follow or not .

Thanks,
    Priya

8. reverie

reverie New IL'ite

Hi Priya..Can you tellus exactly what you did...I have nothing to lose...I can try for a few days ...

9. priyadarsinit

priyadarsinit New IL'ite

Fold both your palms inwards and place the fingernails of both hands against each other.Rub the nails of the 4 fingers of the right hand against the nails of 4 fingers of the left hand (leaving thumb nails).

If you are still not clear watch the video "Baba Ramdev-Yoga for Women" in youtube.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2010
  10. Nittu

Nittu Senior IL'ite

Hi friend
    I am also facing the same problem as urs:|
    I am also using Rogaine 10% for the past 2 months, one of the leading surgeon had given me. don't know abt the side effects. but the 2 % is not effective for me. doctor told me that it is FDA approved . Only if u r pregnant u should stop using that.