Doha Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. anudhar

anudhar New IL'ite

Hi Preeti Balasri and Seashell

Great Idea meeting all IL in doha, Having Gettogether. I am ready to come whenever u plan.

Waiting to meet u all soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. kamath9

kamath9 New IL'ite

Hi friends!

So whenz the get together planned???????

Eagerly waiting to meet new friends.

:2thumbsup:

Kamath

3. balasri

balasri New IL'ite

Hi all,

let us take a small census and then based on that decide the day of get-together.

1. would you prefer a working day or holiday?

2. would you prefer meet with family or NO to family for the first time ??

3. should decide on venue and time once the day is decided on..

4. can you all post private messages ,so that one can consolidate and
    interact and consult on further course of action ???

With prayers for peace and happiness everywhere,
    Bala Sri

4. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Hi Balasri

It's good you thought of such questions...Am sure, if we know everyone's interest, accordingly we can plan.

Just a suggestion here, we can decide a date first, then work towards meeting each other on that date. At the very outset, if we fix a day for IL meet, am sure that would add more interest for ladies out here to join...

If majority votes for a weekend, then why not we think of either Sept 21st/22nd or 28th/29th weekend ?? The sooner the better...if weekday is preferred, then come up with a good weekday for planning...

I shall PM you....if you need any help in co-ordination, am always willing to help u.

Any other views in this regard, all are welcome to add...

Love
    Preethi

5. sunitashl

sunitashl New IL'ite

Hi! I am Sunita from India but I m bonded deeply with Doha ' cause it is my birthplace I was there till 1984 at that time I got married.My father worked there for nearly 38 yrs in Q.G.P.C.Dukhan so I spent my childhood inDukhan.In the beginning I missed Doha a lot .

6. Mallika29

Mallika29 New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I'm back from my vacation but was busy settling down . It looks like Doha ILites have been very active and are planning to meet . So when is the day and where is it ? I think the timing is ok -like morning 10.30 a.m. to 12 p.m. is ok . what do you all say ?

By the way , I wanted to enquire if anybody is able to watch vijay tv or kalaingar tv in Doha. If so , pls let me know . I got the sun tv U.K. card to view sun tv progs. When I was in India , I found vijay tv more interesting .

Rest in person. Waiting to meet all of you .:)

Rgrds,
    Mallika

7. lekhasuresh

lekhasuresh New IL'ite

Hi everybody,
    I am Lekha and have newly joined the forum.Meeting in person seems to be a very good idea.....

so lets try to make it happen.A big hi to Preethi she seems to be the most popular one out here and that write up on Doha was indeed very good.
    love lekha

8. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

HI Lekha

Warm welcome to IndusLadies and Doha Forum, A Big Hi to you too.. :))

I am as popular as the other Indusladies in this doha forum...nothing more than that....Thanks for your comment on my Doha write-up, that was just an induction to Qatar, am sure there could be more news shared by other doha ladies to bring out lot of other unexposed facts and figures of doha, which should definitely project the country the most interesting place to live in :) !!

Do give your confirmation as soon as possible for the Doha ladies meet...it would be surely enjoyable to meet you all beyond your login names..

Keep your contributions ongoing for both doha thread and in IL, in general...

Have a Nice Day.

Regards
    Preethi

9. rekharam

rekharam New IL'ite

Hi all

What happened to the get together?Did u all meet?Dnt forget to post the snaps.

cheers:wave
    rekha

10. sunitashl

sunitashl New IL'ite

Hi! This is sunita .Received no reply actually Im searching for someone in Doha during 1976 to 1984. I thought I would find some old friends in Dukhan or Doha of QGPC Bcause many of my friends settled down in Doha after marriage but we had no contact after 1984 as I moved to India after marriage.My best friend Tasneem Joad is also there after marriage.But no way to contact her.