Need or Looking for Travel Companion - Post here!

Discussion in 'Travel' started by sirishamanne, Dec 9, 2006.

1. diya1915

diya1915 New IL'ite

Hello,

My mother is looking to travel from DFW to HYD during second or third week of August with Emirates airlines. I am looking for a travel companion willing to help her with gate changes and immigration paperwork.
    Kindly let me know, if your travel falls during this time.

Thanks,
    Divya

2. Templebay

Templebay New IL'ite

Hi

My Mom is traveling from Chennai to Houston by Lufthansa on Nov 3rd 2010, let me know if anyone traveling on same date.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010
  3. sahanashines

sahanashines New IL'ite

Travel companion from BANGALORE to NEWYORK / NEW JERSEY

Hi Gals,

I'm looking for a travel companion for my mom from Bangalore to New York/ New Jersey sometime around November end / early December.

We are yet to book her tickets. She knows Kannada and english. This is her first visit to the US and is traveling alone.
    So, please let me know if any of you / anybody u know are traveling this route around the same time. It will be of great help.

TIA :)

4. SanPrasad

SanPrasad New IL'ite

Hi Friends

I know it is too early.. but need ur help... My MIL is travelling from boston back to chennai/ Bangalore on March 2011 .. if anybody is travelling plz let me know...

Options of travel plan...

1. From Boston to Newyork/ Newark

2. From Newyork/ Newark to chennai / bangalore...

any plan is fine...she is really uncomfortable in travelling alone... plz do the needful help.. if anybody is travelling on 1 or 2 options pls let me know...

thanks in advance

5. ChennaitoNJ

ChennaitoNJ New IL'ite

Hi SanPrasad and sahanashines,
    I am traveling from Newark to Chennai and your mom/MIL can accompany me. Haven't booked my tickets yet, but I am planning to leave EWR first week of Feb 2010 and am returning with my mum around the 25th of Mar 2010. I know those are not the exact dates you guys are looking at, but if you think their plans can be changed around a bit, let me know.
    Cheers,
    A

6. khushipoise

khushipoise Senior IL'ite

Hi ladies
    I'm traveling with my 6 month old baby girl late dec/early Jan from chicago to Mumbai
    I'm traveling alone for the first time With baby, so need company ..
    If anyone is travelling around the same dates pls let me know
    Haven't booked tickets yet .
    Thanks

7. Anug

Anug New IL'ite

Hi, Im looking for travel companion for my mom , either from bangalore or chennai to seattle on or after mid jan 2011. She has travelled already. We are yet to book tickets and any airlines is fine with us. Please let me know if any one travelling, it is ok if anyone is travelling with kid(she can help them too!)

Regards
    Anu G

8. KavithaR

KavithaR New IL'ite

Re: Travel companion from BANGALORE to NEWYORK / NEW JERSEY

Hi,
    My Mother is traveling from Mumbai to Newark on Dec11th via Brussel we already bought the ticket and looking for any companions in this flight. She speaks kannada.
    Thanks

9. everjoy24

everjoy24 New IL'ite

Hi,

My parents are travelling from Hyd to Lax on 23rd Dec by Emirates.They speak telugu.We have requested for wheel chair assistance but It will be good if they know someone to help them with filling I-94 form and answering questions at port of entry.

Pls let me know if anyone travelling on same dates or If any of your friends travelling on same dates.

Thanks in Advance

10. Mallige

Mallige New IL'ite

Please Help..Need Travel Companion

Hi Friends,

My mom will be travelling from Bangalore to CA in the month of May for my first delivery. She is worried about travelling alone for the first time.
    Please help me if you come across any of you/your friends travelling in may to CA.

Thanks,
    Mallige

Last edited: Feb 1, 2011