Indian Housekeeper/Helper cook Available

Discussion in 'Indians in Houston' started by Skhade, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Skhade

Skhade New IL'ite

Hi

My nanny is looking for a weekend job. She can do any house help except bathroom cleaning. She does cooking, watch kids, laundry,ironing, dishes etc....The best thing is she takes initiative to do work. Available Friday eve to Sun. Pay negotiable.

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010

2. nilaavu

nilaavu New IL'ite

I live in Sugar land and I am looking for help at home with cooking , laundry etc for 1 or 2 days . Where is she located?

3. pallghay

pallghay New IL'ite

Please contact me asap .. I need an indian cook once a week or twice... meat and fish pls .... I live in Greenway plaza area..
    Thanks
    P

4. nidhirenu

nidhirenu New IL'ite

Hi All,

I live in Pearland, Texas and looking for an Indian cook/house helper. Request you to please let me know of anyone who is available.
    Thanks

5. peacelily

peacelily New IL'ite

Hi All,

I live in Pearland Texas. I am also looking for a Indian cook/helper. Please let me know if anyone is interested or available. Looking help with Indian Chapati maker.

Thanks,

6. schalla

schalla New IL'ite

Hi,
    My name is Smitha. We live closer to 290 and Huffmeister. I am looking for someone who cn help me with cleaning, ironing and some cleaning.
    Please send me an email to schalla_27@yahoo.com

Thank you

7. prajaktamaydeo

prajaktamaydeo New IL'ite

Hello,

My name is Prajakta and I am looking for an Indian cook to come over weekends. Can someone please suggest me a contact number for a cook?

Many thanks

Prajakta

8. sassybeauty

sassybeauty New IL'ite

Hello,
    Do you know of anyone who can work from 6-9 on weekdays only. Light cleaning and help in kitchen required for cooking. NO cooking required, just help chop vegetables etc. Please respond if you know some trust worthy reliable person. Preferably indian. thank you.

9. nkbansal0348

nkbansal0348 New IL'ite

I am looking for a housekeeper who knows indian cooking. Need 3 times a week in Houston TX-77079 (in memorial city). Call 603-818-7830 or email nkbansal@gmail.com

10. rani3182

rani3182 New IL'ite

Any nanny available on northwest side?