Gynaecologist in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by pvani, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Rigama

Rigama New IL'ite

Re: Gynaecologist in Bangalore: Feedback on Dr.Sangeeta Gomes, Wockhardt/Philomena's

Hi friends..

I am new to bangalore and am expecting my second baby. first one was normal. I want to know if anyone has an experience with Dr. Dominica Sangeeta Gomes. And also which hosp is better for delivery
    1.st.philomena's hospital bangalore
    2.wockhardt bannerghatta

I stay in hsr layout.
    Please kindly let me know as people like me who are new to the city can decide only through valuble suggestions from someone who has or who knows someone who has an experience with this doctor and hosp.:)

2. ramyavuruteen

ramyavuruteen New IL'ite

Hi,
    Can u plz tell me wer is his clinic in R.T nagar.. im new to bangalore and i live in R.Tnagar.. and tis is my 1st month pregnancy..

Ramya

3. ramyavuruteen

ramyavuruteen New IL'ite

gynacologist in R.Tnagar

hi all,
    im new to bangalore and i reside in R.Tnagar.. can anyone tell me which gynacologist to consult here for pregnancy.. i heard Dr.sridhar venkatesh is one of the best doctor but can anyone tell me wer his clinic is??

Ramya

4. Goodname

Goodname New IL'ite

Re: gynacologist in R.Tnagar

Hi Ramya

I am not sure of the geography of RT nagar. However when I was in Bangalore, I used to consult Dr.Jaya Narendran (Sankarambal Nursing Home) 222 10540. You need to ask for the consultation days. She sees Gynae and pregnancy some what alternate days.

The number I have is quite old. Still you could try. If you are specific for a Tamil Doctor, you can see her. She is a Malyalee.

Good Luck

5. neelimapandey

neelimapandey New IL'ite

Hi Rigama

quite a few of my frnds have recommended craddle in jaynagar for delivery and consultation during pregnancy. They are not very expensive like Manipal and you get a lot of personal attention.

Cheers!
    Neelima

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
  6. vanessadsouza

vanessadsouza New IL'ite

Hi,

Could you please revert to me urgently with Dr. Sreedhar Venkatesh's clinic address at RT Nagar and contact numbers as well? Thanks a ton.

Vanessa

7. huchi02

huchi02 New IL'ite

Dr.Sridhar Venkatesh is a very good gyno, he is a far-off relative, his wife is also a Gyno, he practises at Mallya and also has a private hosp in RT Nagar.
    I can post his number on this forum tomorrow, will ask my mom in Blr.
    Hope this helps!!
    He is quite strict though!!! :thumbsup

8. huchi02

huchi02 New IL'ite

Re: Gynaecologist in Bangalore: Feedback on Dr.Sangeeta Gomes, Wockhardt/Philomena's

The nursing care at St. philomenas is amazing!! they r so caring.. even the older nurses(even though they look so strict) are extremely good.
    I had my son there 3 yrs ago and it was my 1st and I was really really psyched and panicking!! but they were very good!!!
    Some of the junior docs there at that time were not so good( i.e not sympathising, maybe bcos they just get to see how far you have dilated and its an un-pleasant job!!!), but then at the end of it, labour only lasts a few hours, but you have to stay at the hospital for atleast 3 days and nurses play an important part in that.
    I do not know anything abt the doc, sorry!
    Hope this helps.
    All the best!!

9. mythreyiraju

mythreyiraju Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I need a good Gync. in Apollo hospital (near IIM, Bannergatta rd). Please give me the details.

My3

10. kumari2010

kumari2010 New IL'ite

Pregnancy delivery

Any suggestions for good doctor for pre-pregnancy visits and delivery in bangalore near indiranagar?
    How is Dr Hema Sachidananda @ lotus diagnostic center indiranagar?