1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Breakthrough technology in health and wellness

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by nailarazvi, Sep 29, 2010.

1. nailarazvi

nailarazvi New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I have been diligently following this forum for quite some time now. This is my first post however. I wanted to share about this excellent, excellent beauty and skin product with you.

I work with a Spiritual life coach in US, and have been working with her for the past 5 years. We conduct telesummits every quaterly and invite who's who in the Health and Wellness industry to come and speak on our telesummit. All this is freely accessible to anybody. But I will discuss that later...

I am very excited right now to share about this wonderful technology called AFT. This technology infuses zero-point energy into various products such as pendants, wands, bracelets and also beauty products. The results are marvelous!

As many of you here may know that zero-point energy is the source energy, the energy framework on which everything in the universe is built. People who practice any form of energy healing will relate to this energy as they are able to tap this energy. Zero-point energy is all around us, but blockages in our bio-energetic field prevents us from receiving this energy. If a person is able to receive this energy he or she can reach a homeostatis condition, meaning a condition without dis-ease. Well, again if all this is very confusing, I will be more than happy to share more and more details about it.

This company has a range of beauty products too that are infused wth zero-point energy. Nobody else has this. I have used one of the creams and therapeutic oil and am totally amazed at the results. I also have the wand and the pendant with me. Again, I don't mean to market or sell anything here, but as a woman I feel I have to share something like this with all of you.

I would love for you to ask me questions and let me know if you would be interested in knowing further about this cutting-edge technology which is also an excellent income generator.

I thought this is a good topic to begin my discussion in this forum and also to introduce myself.

I look forward to your curious questions:)

Warmly,
    Naila

2. mennka

mennka New IL'ite

A new and different message!!