1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

pimple scar

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Jeena, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Jeena

Jeena Bronze IL'ite

can anyone tell me some home remedy for pimple scar on face

2. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Dear Jeena,

Please find below the Home Remedies for Pimples and hope it is useful for you.

Fenugreek :
    A useful paste can be created from the leaves of this vegetable, which is then applied to the face before you retire each night. At the start of the morning, the paste should be washed off using warm water. Pimples, especially blackheads are treated with this home remedy.

Orange peel:
    When orange peels are pounded and combined with water, an effective home treatment for pimples is created. Apply to affected areas and watch the results.

Lemon Juice:
    Apply lemon juice to pimples to reduce their size and intensity.

Garlic:
    If you rub raw garlic on problem areas several times a day, you can clear up skin. You may also eat three seeds of raw garlic once daily for a month to see results. The garlic seeds purify the blood, which aids in keeping pimples at bay.

Coriander and Mint Juice:
    A helpful herbal remedy for pimples includes the mixing of one teaspoon of coriander juice, combined with a pinch of turmeric powder. Every night, after thoroughly washing the face, apply the juice for an effective home remedy. Mint juice may also replace the coriander for this home treatment for pimples.

Cucumber:
    Try applying grated cucumber over the face, neck, and eyes for the treatment of pimples and blackheads. This process should only take 15-20 minutes of your time.

The latest method now a days used for the treatment of acne skin is the Aloe Vera. Soaps and gels made from Aloe Vera serves a good purpose in healing the ache damaged skin.

Make a past of mixing honey and cinnamon powder. Apply this paste while sleeping and wash the face next morning as this is a good natural remedy for acne.

Hope these are helpful for you.

Regards, Suni :)

3. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

To make pimple scars disappear, rub raw potato on the scar everyday. Lemon juice also lightens the scar. Another remedy is Bio oil, its good for scars.

4. Jeena

Jeena Bronze IL'ite

Thank you Suni & ANK. What is Bio oil.

5. indhulakshmi

indhulakshmi New IL'ite

Hi ppl,
    U can also use rose water. Morning after u get up apply rose water in ur face n keep for 30mins n wash off. It'll dry ur existing pimples n helps to stops further its coming also. it makes ur face bright also:thumbsup

6. SLV

SLV Gold IL'ite

Jeena, do try and let me know what worked well.
    I too am desperate for some remedy.
    I have had no luck with Aloe Vera.

Will try some of the others suggested here.
    Thanks for the suggestions.

Cheers, SLV

7. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi
    My vote is for ALOE VERA...My sis and DH have some scars on their face since a long time and after applying aloe vera,both of them have said,they can see noticable changes in just few days of applying Aloe vera gel

i found this info abt aloe vera for pimple scar

Aloe Vera has various medical properties that are very effective in the removal of acne scars. It helps remove acne scars by acting as an immune booster and an anti-inflammatory agent. It is also used to reduce infections to regenerate skin and is thus able to rebuild scarred areas. Aloe Vera can be purchased either as a cream, gel, soap, or liquid or can also be bought in the raw form, such as a plant. These plants do not need much care, they can practically grow anywhere and they are not bothered by the sun. Some people have attested that aloe vera is the best solution for the treatment of acne scars they have ever used.

By using soaps or gel based aloe vera products you will drastically reduce the risk of infection and inflammation to the affected areas, although it may not be cleared up all together but it will certainly remove symptoms such as flaky skin, redness or swelling. Aloe Vera can also be used in liquid form by cutting off a piece of the pulp from the aloe vera plant and applying it directly to the affected area in order to absorb more oil. After using this liquid you should wash your face with an herbal aloe vera based soap and after this you can apply an aloe vera cream to the acne, this method gives you the benefit of all the medical elements of the aloe vera making your skin look healthier and free from further breakout,

Aloe Vera Gels when applied to the face forms a thin mask that helps protect the skin from dust and other natural elements that may be harmful to the skin. It can be used either day or night, although some people prefer to apply it at night and wash it off early in the morning. This method makes it act as a toner, to tighten the skin, making it look fresh and giving it a younger appearance when used on a regular basis.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  8. nirancha

nirancha Senior IL'ite

hi swaran,

Even I have read that aloe vera is very good in treating acne skin. I want to use an aloe vera product with is ONLY extract of the plant i.e without any artificial chemicals. Please suggest any products if you are aware? Do we get them in regular medical store?

9. mennka

mennka New IL'ite

For pimple scar pls try Erytop gel. It comes in the form of both gel and lotion. The choice is urs. The outcome is really good:thumbsup

10. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Indhu, I have been rose water for a few years now and applies it just before going to bed after washing my face and daily after bath. But still not much effective as you said, why so:bonk? I had used dabour and now using Banjaras.