Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qudsiazulqadar

qudsiazulqadar New IL'ite

Re: Who am I?

Hi farzana,

Welcome..... Great to know that your husband is also from Lahore. Have you been here??? You live in a wonderful place. I'll definitely let you know if i feel down.:smile:
    take care.
    Qudsia.

2. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Hi Punnu

In order to start a new thread any forum, please choose the forum that is relevant to your post and click the "new thread" in the top left of the page and you will be able to start a thread. In your case - int he main page of IL - you will see on the left the various forums - under Express Cafe, you will see the "Snippets of Life" link. Click on that - once in that forum, click the "new thread" in the top left and you can start a new thread. If the message that you want to post was a forward to you from someone else, please post in the "forwarded messages" link which is under the "Good to read" in the main page. The main thing to remember is to post a new message in the appropriate forum.

Hope this helps. It would also be useful if you want to go through the FAQ's located in the New Member Area -this will answer other questions that you may have.

3. eyesha

eyesha New IL'ite

hi there,
    this is ayesha from hyderabad.
    i m from maharashtra but have come to hyderabad for my husbands further studies.
    i m a mother of three boys
    one is 3 yrs and the other two r 7 month old twins.
    i'm a microbiology post graduate but now a full time house wife and mother
    i'm enjoying it but sometimes it does get on my nerves:-(
    i hope making friends with u people would give me new high.

4. ravva

ravva New IL'ite

This is Ravva - Joined this community. Actually, we are going to move to Cincinnati from Detroit in the next 1-2 months. Could you please advise the best place (Indian community) to live in and it would be really appreciated if more data on how far the apartment would be from the Downtown and Single Bed room apt rents and other facilities in the surrounding area including transportation.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Ravva

5. amsa

amsa New IL'ite

welcome to iL

Hi akansha nice tohear from u.myself amsa from chennai got married,home maker.[​IMG]
    bye....

6. valarmathee

valarmathee New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

This is valarmathee, a new flower to Indusladies garden.

Mmmm about myself, born and brought up in Srilanka, But we are Indian origin. Sometimes ago due to ethnic problems here in Srilanka , we moved to Trichy and then continued studies. Then got back to Sri Lanka again. After done a lot of jobs now jumped into own bizzz as an indenting agent, representing few principals from India to SriLankan market. Somewhat biz running.. (Not from me yet:lol:)

My interests are verymuch related to "how to be healthy looking and young for ever" so I read a lot of articles and trying to keep me ever 18 :thumbsup. My interest in Astrology and spiritual articles too. When mood clicks, will write "kavithai" Apart from my daily routine works of Excercise, meditation, cooking, washing, and my biz, I love to enjoy with nature things.

One thing, I hate to see t.v serials, a very big time killer.

It's nice to meet a lot of ladies thru this forum and I feel that we can exchange and get to know a lot of matters, and gain knowledge about various matters.

With love
    Mathee

7. amritaroychatterjee

amritaroychatterjee New IL'ite

I am a working woman with a 19 month old daughter.I work in administration with a software company at Kolkata.I am interested about travelling,shopping,home making etc

8. anjananair

anjananair New IL'ite

hello maitri
    how r u? how is everyone there? Maitri, I understood that u r a good person and also a strong believer of God. Don't worrry about anything in life, ur strong belief in God will make u a successful person. See Maitri, God has given a time for everything and that he is never too late. So, ur time is yet to come. U r gifted with so many talents and also have a good academic background.Don't waste ur time thinking unnecessary things, be proud of ur achievements. Now ur duty is to look after ur son and spend as much as time playing with him. When u get free time, make use of ur talents, u r a good designer, no Maitri?. A strong person like u will never fail in life. Iam sure maitri, b'coz God is there with u always. U pray maitri, prayers can move mountains. Don't be upset maitri. Please wait for a while, when ur turn comes u need not have to look back. :2thumbsup: Ok Maitri, waiting for ur reply. Bye and Take care.God bless u always.:wave

9. anjananair

anjananair New IL'ite

hello amritaji,
    thank u for ur reply. r u a Native of Calcutta or regarding ur work u r there? what is ur daughter doing? How is ur life there? being an administrator for a software company, u might b having a very tight schedule,no? how u get time for other things? Have u ever been to kerala? Pls let me know the details about the places you have travelled so far, just my curiosity, okay. please reply in detail about ur family and ur hobbies and interests.
    okay then bye bye amritaji:wave give my regards to all ur family members. Thank u and take are.

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Everybody:smile:
    I am Aruna. I am from Hubli in India ofcourse. I am 41 years an easy going person take life as it comes. I love to enjoy every movement of life as it is a beautiful gift from God. I am a housewife. I love drawing, painting, knitting, crochet etc........ i do many thing that is psooible by me.
    From last 9 years I am out of India. Now I am in Egypt with one of the wonders of the world.
    Not much about me
    love
    Aruna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.