Indian Ladies in Bur Dubai - Meet here

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by Sylviaram, Apr 9, 2008.

1. madhuramesh

madhuramesh New IL'ite

Hi Sylvia,

Tnks for the prompt reply. I stay in Al Arti Plaza which is above New WestZone Supermarket. Where do you live? Are you working? Is there any way of getting your number so that we can talk?

With Love,
    Madhushree:hiya

2. Sylviaram

Sylviaram Bronze IL'ite

Hey Madhu,

I am not working... I have a 7yr old son and a 5day old daughter.. I live in Opal4 Bldg behind Burjuman Centre in BurDubai..

Lemme see if private msging works so that we can exchange nos or email..

Cheers!
    Sylvia

3. Ritus

Ritus New IL'ite

Hi Sylvia,

I am new to Dubai and staying in Bur dubai(Consulate Area). Would like to make friends with you all.

Looking forward to your response.

Ritu[​IMG]

4. annu1881

annu1881 Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I stay behind Ramada Spinneys in Burdubai. I am from bombay. Have been in dubai for 4 yrs now. I have a 18 month old daughter. i am looking for friends for myself and most importantly playmates for my daughter around this area. She likes to have people and children around her and enjoys running n playing with them. We have shifted newly to this building but unfortunately there are hardly any children in the age group 1-3 yrs. I usually take her out in evenings by 6 pm as she really wants to go out. I hope to find some mums with kids in this age group whom we can make friends with.

5. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hi all, this is Anitha I stay behind Burjuman mall, its been just a couple of weeks, rite now i am staying in Rose Garden Hotel apartments may be by this weekend v may shift to symphony hotel apartments which is also near by. I have a 2 and a half yr old daughter and i have been searching for the play schools since last week. i have been to few playschools today in and around burdubai like karama and all.

i wud really appreciate if i cud get any feed back frm u .
    it wud b really gr8 if v guys keep in regular touch since its really boring to stay all the while at home that too with our kids . v feel help less when v look at our kids faces as v cant take them around just like that. atlaest they need friends. atlaest for our kids sake v shud meet up some time.

looking forward for ur reply

bye all
    tc
    Anitha.

6. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anuu,
    this is Anitha, i am from Hyderabad. so where do u stay? even i have daughter and she is 2 and half yr old. i am planning to join her in a play school now. do keep in touch.
    tc bye for now.

Anitha.

7. tinvish

tinvish New IL'ite

hi to all,
    Reading all new entrants to this thread...
    Just FYI, there's a thread started by me..all IL's (quiet many have promised, not sure how many will actually turn up)...will be meeting @ Zabeel Park on Nov 13.

So all can join in then and for regulars..I am in Golden Sands 11..anyone who is close by to my home..come over sometime in the evenings for a cuppa tea..I have a 5 yr old but am working so anything and everything is post 6 pm. If nothing, we can meet near my building and chit chat for a few moments...

Check my threads and u'd get to know more even before we meet in person.

Bbye

8. annu1881

annu1881 Bronze IL'ite

Anitha,
    I stay in the building behind ramada spinneys parking. Once you shift to symphony, it will be closer. We can meet up in one of the evenings then.

9. ansv

ansv New IL'ite

Hi Everybody...

Its really nice to see this Thread :) I Stay in mankhool area,Bur Dubai .. ( Near Sharaf DG, Aster Hospital ) I am new to dubai and Iam from Tamil nadu..

I came to dubai few months ago and delivered a baby boy here..He is 4 months old now.. Want to meet u all .. Still meetups is going on?

And anyone here is from Tamilnadu ?? :)

Eagerly waiting for the replies :)

Ansv

10. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies !
    There's this one family meet up which is happening on 13th Nov @ Zabeel @ 5 pm ... Guess most of the ladies are looking forward to catch up , guess this would be an ideal platform to meet ,greet and make friends !

You can follow the thread started by tinvish to keep yourself posted !

Cheers

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010