Ayodhya Verdict atlast Fairly given

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Durgapriye, Sep 30, 2010.

Do You think Ayodhya Judgement judicious?

Poll closed Oct 7, 2010.
  1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

14.3%
  3. Somewhat judicious

14.3%
  4. Cant say

4.8%
  1. Durgapriye

Durgapriye Senior IL'ite

Hi Josh ,
    You are right. given the volatile situation this is the best.

I wonder from where you get those cute image [chimpanzee]

2. Durgapriye

Durgapriye Senior IL'ite

Hi Inc,
    I too dont follow politics lot as it is very insensible muck. but I was interested on this issue bcs we Hindus are abused lot in our own home country. Look some comedian of a CM says who is Ram, where is proof etc to get his thing done and no one dares take him on. This happens only in India when such is the thing I was pleasantly surprised to get such judgement and balance the volatile situation. If only all agree for this it will be very nice.

Do you know there is tension escalating in WB and Hindus are fleeing Deganga are after the furore on orkut communities newspapers here are reporting. Also Indian flag was burnt by hizb leader yet it is not being addressed if it were christians or muslims (look at the VIP treatment meted out to Kasab) or SC/ST groups everything grabs headlines and primetime show. Under this situation I was surprised to see such sensible judgement.

3. Durgapriye

Durgapriye Senior IL'ite

Hi Nitya,
    You are right this judgement can be misused by opportunist politicians hope voter dont fall for their gimmicks:hide:

4. Durgapriye

Durgapriye Senior IL'ite

Hi sweety,
    what you say is very true.

Yes some party didnt want this judgement to come now. Maybe they must be holding closed door meetings to discuss how to capitalise this and get their votebank ringing yet again

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  5. joshila

joshila Bronze IL'ite

googled it out !!! :bonk

6. MathangiG

MathangiG Bronze IL'ite

The Ayodhya verdict is truly close to the secularism that India stands for. Hope this instills more tolerance among the people of the world.
    Even my true Muslim friends are really happy about this. But seem this is a shock for the brain washed people who starve for violence. Now India remains in Peace but more breakouts in Pakistan showing true colours . Wondering were they angry because of the verdict or jealous to see peace in India or angry as the couldn’t disturb people here ?

7. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    I think politicians wont let this judgement to rest in peace as they will lose votebanks. All party are working hard to mess this judgement . No wonder we couldnt resolve Kashmir issue so far.

8. shinimkumar

shinimkumar New IL'ite

me too expected the judgment like this...it's balanced justice...no one victory no one lose....

9. Durgapriye

Durgapriye Senior IL'ite

Hi Mathangi,
    All our politicians are also brain washed they dont want peace in India look at what they are unleashing.....................
    Pak is Pak its only agenda is to create more violence and see India as a failed state, but thats not gonna fulfilled Touchwood.

Hi VJB,
    Thanks for your FB.

Hi shinimkumar,

Only time will tell....................