1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whats your SIL like?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by sita2223, Sep 29, 2010.

Which of the following best describes does your SIL (DH's sister)

1. SWEET (treats you like a friend/sister)

38 vote(s)
    48.1%
  2. EVIL & GREEDY (treats your H as an ATM)

13 vote(s)
    16.5%
  3. CONTROL FREAK (controlling you and your H)

8 vote(s)
    10.1%
  4. EVIL, GREEDY, CONTROL FREAK (total package)

20 vote(s)
    25.3%
  1. sita2223

sita2223 Bronze IL'ite

Do you know how to add another option to the poll?? I couldn't find a way to do it.

2. Tanujam30

Tanujam30 Silver IL'ite

Now this got me wondering what category would my bro's wife rate me into....hopefully the first one!:bonk

3. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

My SIL is pure evil in human form. If looks cud kill , I wudnt be here right now. For newer ladies here, If you look at my earlier posts you can see why I am saying so.She had her long reign of control over everybody in my husband's house. Now I have not given her the pleasure of controling me and my husband which she wud as its taken in my IL's house. Anybody has to be under my SIL. That drives her nuts and she is extra cruel. But I cud care less and warned her.:):).

4. sita2223

sita2223 Bronze IL'ite

Ah!! well done chocolate :thumbsup
    Does she act out in revenge because you don't let her control you??

My SIL is so mean that since my DH doesn't let her control him or me, she takes revenge by lying to her parents and poisoning their mind against her own brother. If I hadn't met her, I would never accept that any girl would manipulate her own parents for her evil selfish deeds. Sad part is, my ILs love my DH and even like me, but they are so manipulated by her, they act like they are in a trance when they are around her... when she is not around poisoning their mind, they are very sweet.

When my ILs visited us last year, we took them around for sightseeing and they were very happy, they talked to my DH and me nicely all day, and guess what... by evening, SIL had put up a long face, refused to eat, refused to talk, slept on the floor curled up when everyone else was chatting and watching movie and what not... drama queen... she got back to normal only when ILs retained their somber attitude.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  5. prsnfd

prsnfd Bronze IL'ite

My SIL is the sweetest thing on the face of this planet..Its like after the wedding I found my little sister who I missed all my life .. I love her so much, and she loves me right back!:2thumbsup:

6. chocolate

Ah!! well done chocolate :thumbsup
    Does she act out in revenge because you don't let her control you??

Sita,Her life is devoted to one agenda. Make my husband return to India in any way and be under her thumb.About 2 months ago after almost 8 yrs of my marriage, I told her to cut the crap and mind her own business. She cannot and shud not come b/n me and my husband.My husband was right next to her and didnt utter a word. I won a battle there and made her realize she is not welcome in my family matters.After doing that , I felt a sense of relief . :rant:rant

Act out of revenge , is something she does everyday so I cant make out. Her motive is get her control back on my husband.And maybe enforce on me. Its not happening and dont see it happening ever.But she is relentless and my husband lost his very good job after we came back in 2 weeks. Thanks to her.Minor road block but still no surrendering to her.I laugh at all her efforts. Now she cant get my husband to talk bad about me like before.That drives her nuts and makes me very happy.:rotfl:rotfl

7. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

How did your H lose job due to her? Did she do something specific regarding his job?

8. shinimkumar

shinimkumar New IL'ite

my sil is type 4 coated with type 1

9. chocolate

Spiderman, My IL's practice BM. I know some people are non believers and feel this doesnt exist. It does and I am a victim of that. Everyday my IL's and my SIL come up with news ways to make us fail.The job was the latest one.:rant:rant

10. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Chocolate,
    While the belief can be questioned, the fact that she would attempt to do that is despicable and needs to be criticized. I am fully with you on that.

It shows her evil intention.

PS:
    Whether her practice of BM has effects or not in reality, that each person has belief or disbelief. Thats personal to each.