1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

why MIL's r like this?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by shinimkumar, Sep 2, 2010.

1. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

Hi Shinimkumar,

I understand your anger and frustrations.
    I too face these sort of problems with my in laws.
    I used to take it so seriously and my hubby and I used to fight a lot because of this.

But now I realize this is a never ending story until my MIL GOES TO HELL.
    I have to decide whether to be happy with other good things I have or keep frowning because of my in laws.

Now, I don't bother about my in laws.
    Let them say or do what they want, I am not going to be affected by them and sit and cry the whole day and ruin the relationship with my hubby. After all that's what they expect, they want me to be angry and hurt.

What's important, I don't do anything bad or hurt anyone.
    I constantly remind myself to be patient and stop creating more bad karmas, let them hurt me and create bad karmas.

Shinimkumar, I'm surprised that your MIL doesn't wash her hand and her plate after eating.
    DO NOT HELP HER TO PICK UP AND WASH HER PLATES.

2. shinimkumar

shinimkumar New IL'ite

thank you sad....nowadays i'm not caring her...now i'm treating as a doll in my home...i does't even look her...most of the time she won't wash her hands ....i do't take her plate if she kept some where near tv..or table...some times my hubby will come and put it on the sink...if he is very busy it will be there for 2 or 3 days...that's not a problem...if anybody comes to my home they will think wrongly about me only right...bcoz i'm managing the house...

3. incarnation

incarnation Silver IL'ite

Sometimes I see that my MIL is the superset of all MIL's based on the findings in IndusLadies, My MIL pounced on me , when I celebrated diwali or nav-durga...

Well dont care about her, My MIL being a superset , I could handle finally after 5.5 yrs. why cant you , infact ,I was such a dumbo thru-out..Now I have woken up...
    I am sure you can handle such crazy people better..

-inc

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  4. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

next time when you have visitors and there are plates near tv or table, smile and tell your MIL "Aunty/Mum, you forgot to wash your plates that you used 2 days ago. "

Let your MIL be embarrassed infront the visitors. :rotfl

5. shinimkumar

shinimkumar New IL'ite

thank you sad....i really enjoyed your reply...actually i have a servant to wash vessels...her duty is only putting the vessels in the sink....if she did any dish she will take mixie jar,handle and vessels need for that dish to her room....
    once she went to her dd's place i cleaned her room i got nearly 10 spoons in her room .....bcoz she drinks water +honey daily in the morning....she uses 1 spoon every day...then without washing she will keep it in her drawer ....next day next spoon...

6. shinimkumar

shinimkumar New IL'ite

one more think she does daily is...she drinks nealy 3/4 th to 1 lt milk daily...if anybody comes she will tell i 'm in low cal diet....so i do't drink much milk...this month she bought nearly junk foods nearly 1000 rupees worth...