post vacation meet

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Abu Dhabi' started by Arabudupi, Sep 15, 2010.

1. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

dear AU, i will be there with my DH and son. i may come late due to the distance but will be there.
    pls post the venue name and the correct address of the venue once again as my DH also is not sure of the place.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  2. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

No problem baby.. we'll stay late as we are ordering dinner also. The place is Corniche area, right opposite to SHeikh Khalifa Complex and near to Al Ain Palace hotel. You have my contact, so can call if you have problem locating the place.

3. laddubala

laddubala Gold IL'ite

Hey it seems that we are going to have real fun this time like the previous one...Kudos seems many are interested.:)

4. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Girlzz.. hope you all are ready for coming thursday. these are the ones who have confirmed;

ranjuz
    nandini
    gayabala
    laddu
    velan
    remya
    careerlife
    vichy
    baby1
    myself

10 families alltogether.:):thumbsupthats a gooood number!!

please inform if there's any additions/ dropouts ( i dont wish to see dropouts though).. food (dinner) shall be ordered from out and the amount equally borne by the attendees , like last time. any suggestions on restaurant? i was thinking Royal Rajasthan..north indian veg restaurant..

please post your suggestions, Computer Typingwhatever it may be , than on phone.

sorry baby that you came all the way on thursday thinking that the meet was on 23rd. hope you wont back out on 30th.

5. ranjuz

ranjuz Senior IL'ite

Hi AU,

Glad to hear the arrangements for the meet....
    Yeah, we will try Royal Rajasthan this time. We went once & the food was ok.
    Sorry to know that Sujatha came last thursday... Hope she will attend the meet.

6. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

Hi Vidya,

iam happy to c the eagerness of sujata ..the level was more that she came one week earlier itself :)....meet u next week surely...royal rajasthan is ok...lets try it this time...wherever the items may be from, its the fun we r going to enjoy rather than khana...so no problem....bye

ciao

7. Akkinenirockz

Akkinenirockz Bronze IL'ite

gals,

can u guide me where is this Royal Rajasthan ?

I stay at Al Falah street

8. ramyasekar

ramyasekar New IL'ite

Hai Everybody,

Nice to see many responses and the interests. I am very glad and happy to be part of this meet and group. No issues with the restaurant. Anything is ok for us. Meet u soon. i vl be there with my son and hubby by 7 p.m. as my hubby comes home from office only by 6:30 p.m. Shall meet u all on thursday.

Regards,
    Ramya.

9. hareena

hareena New IL'ite

hei! gud to hear tat u r arrangin for a meet. include me too pls.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  10. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Wow, one more addition! welcome Hareena..:)please note that it s a family meet ( you can come alone too if family has inconvenience) to be held at the park opposite to Sheikh Khalifa Complex in Corniche area, near Al Ain palace hotel. please confirm how many of you would be attending (with age of children, if any)..yea.. and its on 30th, thursday.