Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Heena,

I will study the charts and keep u informed of the analysis. However, the analysis will not bring any miracles; I can let you know the good or bad time. However, kindly avoid the using the word touching ur feet; because I am only a human being

regards

2. sadhana11

sadhana11 Senior IL'ite

dear sir,

thank you for ur reply.
    am sadhana sister...pl reply..

badri details:
    Date of Birth: 10 jun 1987
    Place of Birth: chennai
    Time of Birth: 04:30 PM

My details:
    Date of Birth: 11 nov 1986
    Place of Birth: Chennai, India
    Time of Birth: 04:20 pm

I have the following questions:
    1. do our horoscopes match....how much?tis marriage wont cause death to any of us rite?wat are the negatives?is it so bad?
    2. wen ll we get married?which year?
    3. u told he ll get a job before april 2011..in which line he ll b workin...software or??
    4.wen ll we have a kid?if so...baoy or girl?

3. lovelygal24

lovelygal24 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Thanks for your immediate reply. Sir, regarding the information I have given you, my place of birth, Dehradun is a district (Capital of Uttaranchal state in North India). Also, the nearest other district is Haridwar.
    Waiting for your kind response
    With sincere regards

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  4. ana2000

ana2000 New IL'ite

Thanks Sir, You did not reply after this. Looks like you avoided my query. Any ways Thanks your help.

Ana

5. Thush

Thush Silver IL'ite

thank u sir for ur reply...........

Thanks Thush

6. slmi

slmi New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Namaskarams. Thanks a lot for your reply in your busy schedule.

As suggested by you, he has royal character. he is good in leadership. as per your view, the 10th house is not occupied by any planet..so survival is a problem to him.....please clarify sir.

you are correct sir. previously he was working in a govt company in a good salary in abroad only for 1 and half years. suddenly he has changed his mind into music. you have mentioned that now surya dasa is running upto 2014 to him. is it good for him....i heard in surya dasa there may be a health problem. is it true......

once again thanks a lot sir.

regards,

slmi

The boy belongs to Leo Lagna, owned by Sun, the sign is Lion. Naturally, the attitude, behaviour etc. will be a royal one.

For success in arts, music, cine field, one should hv well placed Venus. In the case of the boy, his 10th house, house of profession is not occupied by any planet; but the 10th lord Venus has gone to 12th house, which may some times give the opportunity to get settled in abroad. While coming to Navamsa, the Venus is placed in the 4th house, house of Libra, owned by Venus and probable, this could be one of the reasons for his interest in art.

These things are happening naturally and we cannot prevent. In the Astavarga, the 10th house, house of profession has 37 points, which is very good; the 11th house, house of profit has 40 points, which is extremely outstanding for financial gains and to be of independant than a subordiante in service. Teh 12th house, house of expens has 25 points, which is also very good. Hence, whatever he does, it will be profitable one for him.

The Lagna Lord Sun is exalted in the Navamsa; which is a great blessing and he has gone to 10th house, house of profession, possibility for job connected with Govt.

Regarding the marriage, the time is ripe till the end of 2011..
    The boy has little chance for love marriage.

The period from 21.01.2001 to 07.03.2001 is much supportive for happening of he event of marriage.

At present he is running the dasa of Sun, the dasa of Lagna Lord, which started on 26.11.2008 and will be over by 26.11.2014

regards

[/QUOTE]

7. slmi

slmi New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Namaskarams.

I am giving my second son's birth details. Please give your predictions in your leisure time. I want to know his career and his marriage. Now he is in a good company and earning good salary and name. thanks in advance sir.

d.o.b: 31.1.1987
    t.o.b: 11.08 am
    p.o.b: Tirunelveli.

regards,

slmi

8. smartgirl

smartgirl Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

YOu did not reply to my questions regarding my brother...
    Please look into my brothers chart and let me know about his education and future. As I said earlier, he is not doing well in studies, these days he is showing interest in movie and cinema field. He is looking for oppurtunities there. I am really worried if he will make a good future for himself. Sir, please predict whats in store for him.

His details are:
    DOB : 25/10/1989
    Time of birth: 3.41a.m
    Place: Gangavathi, Raichur dist, Karnataka

Thanks in advance
    Smartgirl

9. banuma

banuma Senior IL'ite

SIR PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR PREDICTIONS FOR MY FRIEND.
    DATE OF BIRTH 19-12-1971
    Place of birth Mayavaram
    Time of birth 9.15 pm.

Name : RAMESH
    How the year will be in the personal side and business side

Sir please reply, I have posted a lot many times

10. sirir441

sirir441 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

As per your suggestion below are my details

Date of Birth: 25.07.1980
    Time of birth: 8:00 am
    Place of birth: Hyderabad

Please provide a detailed analysis of my birth chart at your convenience. As I've mentioned earlier I'm facing problems in marriage and I want to know how long will this continue? Also let me know if I should perform any pooja. I'll be very thankful to you for all the help you are offering.

Thanks,
    Pari